What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Junior Paulo has been crowned the NRL’s ironman
4dd9b799a6a8317c4f5990ce10914f24

Gronk

Staff member
Needs to change his name to Brad French and disappear to the Bahamas once his sentence is complete. What a sad sorry human.
He'll prolly be on the sex offenders register, so travelling anywhere outside AU is off for the rest of his life.

I don't know WTF happened in his life but I do know that cocaine can produce paranoid psychosis that is similar to acute paranoid schizophrenia. He clearly has a problem with addiction and most probably addiction was a safety behaviour of a more serious underlying mental health issue. What a mess. WTF were you doing leaving recorded messages like that ? Trying to score drugs ? Hmm not buying that sorry.

You do the crime and you do the time. For him the consequences will be huge.

Both Hayne and Finchy have sure found their way to rock bottom. FMD. Hayne and Finchy are now on the forever shit human list.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
What a mess. WTF were you doing leaving recorded messages like that ? Trying to score drugs ? Hmm not buying that sorry.
It's just my gut feel but I don't believe he is a paedo. I believe his story that he was so desperate to get his hands on some Persian rugs that he went as low as you can go. Still abhorrent.

Gronk

Staff member
It's just my gut feel but I don't believe he is a paedo. I believe his story that he was so desperate to get his hands on some Persian rugs that he went as low as you can go. Still abhorrent.
Yeah I sat there at the no paedo spot for a while, so I understand where you are coming from.