What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

hineyrulz

Post Whore
unlike @hineyrulz I have hair
disgusted married with children GIF

lingard

Coach
I don't.

I only respect them.

I wish the Eels had been run half as competently over the years.

The only teams I hate are the Roosters (waste of space - don't contribute anything to the game), and the Storm (full of faux tough guys, and introduced the wrestle to the game).

Penrith are quickly crawling up that ranking, too.
I hate Melbourne. They cheat. They introduced negative and grubby tactics. I hate their name (Storm) - sounds like a basketball team. I hate the colour of their jerseys. And I don't understand the point of them. Why have a league team in Melbourne? I also hate bread and butter custard - (but at least I get the point of it).

I hate Melbourne. They cheat. They introduced negative and grubby tactics. I hate their name (Storm) - sounds like a basketball team. I hate the colour of their jerseys. And I don't understand the point of them. Why have a league team in Melbourne? I also hate bread and butter custard - (but at least I get the point of it).
Do people still make that? I thought it was depression era stuff.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
"wE wOn'T hAvE a TeAm In TwO yEaRs fFs!!! bEtTeR mErGe WiTh A sOcCeR tEaM!!!!" hineyrulz would blow triple ropers if that merkin came back to the club

hineyrulz

Post Whore
"wE wOn'T hAvE a TeAm In TwO yEaRs fFs!!! bEtTeR mErGe WiTh A sOcCeR tEaM!!!!" hineyrulz would blow triple ropers if that merkin came back to the club
Actually I voted for Fitzy to hit the bricks, and the bullshit he has pulled since then makes me feel fine about the decision. You are the arse clown blowing triple ropers over guys like Sharpey. Actually you blow triple ropers whenever we do poorly. Funny that super fan. You are the same bloke who was unhappy when Venge said we will wrap up our halves. It must kill you to see the club so we’ll super fan.

Gronk

Staff member
UmmOK

Quade Cooper is unfastened to the imaginable of finishing his vocation with a play successful the NRL, revealing helium came wrong a susurration of signing with Parramatta a decennary ago.
Cooper, presently recovering from an Achilles injury, hopes to beryllium backmost connected the rugby tract arsenic soon arsenic March. The 34-year-old is an avid league instrumentality and has fielded respective NRL approaches implicit the years. However, the Wallabies playmaker has stayed the people successful the 15-man game, compiling a vocation astatine the apical level successful Australia, France and present Japan.
His contiguous absorption is connected making a afloat betterment and staking a assertion for a spot successful adjacent year’s Rugby World Cup, but Cooper hasn’t ruled retired the imaginable of a swansong successful league.
“I decidedly wouldn’t accidental nary to an accidental similar that,” Cooper told the Sun-Herald. “It would beryllium a speech I would bask having. Whether oregon not idiosyncratic is funny successful having a speech is simply a antithetic story. You can’t reply that without having a conversation. I’d person the conversation.”
Back successful 2011, the Eels identified Cooper arsenic a marquee people who could crook the nine around. Cooper was connected the cusp of signing, lone for a precocious telephone telephone to alteration everything.
“I was 99 per cent going to sign,” helium said. “It was a last-minute telephone telephone from the Australian Rugby Union, they got upwind of it. I consciousness if they didn’t get upwind of it, I astir apt would person gone.

Quade Cooper is inactive funny successful playing successful the NRL, having astir signed for Parramatta backmost successful 2011.Credit:Getty
“It was virtually moments earlier I was going to sign, I ended up staying successful Queensland and we ended up winning the title the pursuing year. Those are pivotal moments successful your beingness and career. As I said, I’m contented with the choices that I made.
“I bash inactive person a brushed spot, I don’t cognize if I volition get an accidental to play rugby league, particularly not astatine NRL level. At the extremity of the time I volition astir apt extremity up going and playing astatine immoderate stage, adjacent if it’s section footy. I was going to person a crippled with my brother’s squad past year, helium plays for up successful Brisbane.
“I was connected vacation and was going to inquire support from my nine to spell and play with my small brother. And past I ended up getting a telephone from Dave [Rennie] to play for the Wallabies. Again, it was an absorbing infinitesimal successful clip erstwhile I’m astir to spell to league and past I get a call.
“I had java with Dave and the remainder is history, I’m backmost with the Wallabies aft 5 oregon six years.”
Cooper has nary regrets astir the decision, which has allowed him to question the satellite portion playing rugby astatine the highest levels. However, helium feels helium would person a amended accidental of a palmy power present than earlier successful his career.
“The comic happening is I enactment a question container connected my Instagram [during the week],” helium said. “Literally, 1 of the astir asked questions is ever astir rugby league. Zac [Lomax] adjacent said to maine successful the car implicit present [to a promotion for the Sonny Bill Williams-Mark Hunt fight] ‘Surely you could travel backmost and play rugby league for 1 year?’
“I had a laugh. Physically, I cognize I’ll beryllium capable to bash it. Mentally, I cognize I’d beryllium capable to bash it now. If I went implicit and did it erstwhile I was young, I consciousness it would beryllium a mixed container of results. I had the accomplishment acceptable and everything to bash it, but would I person had the clip to larn the crippled the mode I should have?
“Also, however I was surviving was precise off-the-cuff. Whereas present I cognize I could physically bash it and mentally I would enactment the effort into learning the crippled and knowing however it works.
“I recognize the fundamentals of some games. At my age, it’s a immense hazard for anybody who is going to instrumentality maine connected to play, but it’s thing that I ever wanted to do.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Actually I voted for Fitzy to hit the bricks, and the bullshit he has pulled since then makes me feel fine about the decision. You are the arse clown blowing triple ropers over guys like Sharpey. Actually you blow triple ropers whenever we do poorly. Funny that super fan. You are the same bloke who was unhappy when Venge said we will wrap up our halves. It must kill you to see the club so we’ll super fan.
Don’t make excuses for him. f**ken mediocrity lover

T.S Quint

Coach
UmmOK

Quade Cooper is unfastened to the imaginable of finishing his vocation with a play successful the NRL, revealing helium came wrong a susurration of signing with Parramatta a decennary ago.
Cooper, presently recovering from an Achilles injury, hopes to beryllium backmost connected the rugby tract arsenic soon arsenic March. The 34-year-old is an avid league instrumentality and has fielded respective NRL approaches implicit the years. However, the Wallabies playmaker has stayed the people successful the 15-man game, compiling a vocation astatine the apical level successful Australia, France and present Japan.
His contiguous absorption is connected making a afloat betterment and staking a assertion for a spot successful adjacent year’s Rugby World Cup, but Cooper hasn’t ruled retired the imaginable of a swansong successful league.
“I decidedly wouldn’t accidental nary to an accidental similar that,” Cooper told the Sun-Herald. “It would beryllium a speech I would bask having. Whether oregon not idiosyncratic is funny successful having a speech is simply a antithetic story. You can’t reply that without having a conversation. I’d person the conversation.”
Back successful 2011, the Eels identified Cooper arsenic a marquee people who could crook the nine around. Cooper was connected the cusp of signing, lone for a precocious telephone telephone to alteration everything.
“I was 99 per cent going to sign,” helium said. “It was a last-minute telephone telephone from the Australian Rugby Union, they got upwind of it. I consciousness if they didn’t get upwind of it, I astir apt would person gone.

Quade Cooper is inactive funny successful playing successful the NRL, having astir signed for Parramatta backmost successful 2011.Credit:Getty
“It was virtually moments earlier I was going to sign, I ended up staying successful Queensland and we ended up winning the title the pursuing year. Those are pivotal moments successful your beingness and career. As I said, I’m contented with the choices that I made.
“I bash inactive person a brushed spot, I don’t cognize if I volition get an accidental to play rugby league, particularly not astatine NRL level. At the extremity of the time I volition astir apt extremity up going and playing astatine immoderate stage, adjacent if it’s section footy. I was going to person a crippled with my brother’s squad past year, helium plays for up successful Brisbane.
“I was connected vacation and was going to inquire support from my nine to spell and play with my small brother. And past I ended up getting a telephone from Dave [Rennie] to play for the Wallabies. Again, it was an absorbing infinitesimal successful clip erstwhile I’m astir to spell to league and past I get a call.
“I had java with Dave and the remainder is history, I’m backmost with the Wallabies aft 5 oregon six years.”
Cooper has nary regrets astir the decision, which has allowed him to question the satellite portion playing rugby astatine the highest levels. However, helium feels helium would person a amended accidental of a palmy power present than earlier successful his career.
“The comic happening is I enactment a question container connected my Instagram [during the week],” helium said. “Literally, 1 of the astir asked questions is ever astir rugby league. Zac [Lomax] adjacent said to maine successful the car implicit present [to a promotion for the Sonny Bill Williams-Mark Hunt fight] ‘Surely you could travel backmost and play rugby league for 1 year?’
“I had a laugh. Physically, I cognize I’ll beryllium capable to bash it. Mentally, I cognize I’d beryllium capable to bash it now. If I went implicit and did it erstwhile I was young, I consciousness it would beryllium a mixed container of results. I had the accomplishment acceptable and everything to bash it, but would I person had the clip to larn the crippled the mode I should have?
“Also, however I was surviving was precise off-the-cuff. Whereas present I cognize I could physically bash it and mentally I would enactment the effort into learning the crippled and knowing however it works.
“I recognize the fundamentals of some games. At my age, it’s a immense hazard for anybody who is going to instrumentality maine connected to play, but it’s thing that I ever wanted to do.

More legible that the shit Paul Crawley writes.

Eelementary

Post Whore
UmmOK

Lol

"Cooper, presently recovering from an Achilles injury, hopes to beryllium backmost connected the rugby tract arsenic soon arsenic March"

Lolwut????

Gronk

Staff member
Lol

"Cooper, presently recovering from an Achilles injury, hopes to beryllium backmost connected the rugby tract arsenic soon arsenic March"

Lolwut????
You reckon the ^^^^^ journo went to the same community college as the famous queen of sign language lady ?

Latest posts