What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I suspect we have at least $2 million to spend on two spine players. That is an average of at least $1 million each. Gutho can cover either 1 or 6. A lot of players at other clubs will suddenly becomes very disgruntled if there is $1 million on offer somewhere else.
And that’s where the media saying we can’t afford/meet the other club offers is bulllshit……

I dare say we wouId have no problems going higher, but that means, having “cheaper” players in our backline (2 to 5)…we could let Sivo go, not replace Blake and just settle on a backline of Will (assuming he stays)/Simonson and a combined of Dunster/Russell/Cini/SL…….

it’s a balancing act……..

Gazzamatta

Coach
And that’s where the media saying we can’t afford/meet the other club offers is bulllshit……

I dare say we wouId have no problems going higher, but that means, having “cheaper” players in our backline (2 to 5)…we could let Sivo go, not replace Blake and just settle on a backline of Will (assuming he stays)/Simonson and a combined of Dunster/Russell/Cini/SL…….

it’s a balancing act……..
Id be happy with that backline. Sivo dosent work nearly hard enough and Waqa should never have played the final series. Cini, Dunster or Russell would do me fine. We will probably let Moses go and pay way too much to retain Sivo. Jimmy Sparkles has already said he wants Sivo retained.

JokerEel

First Grade
Do we know what the cap is yet? No maths can be done till we know the outcome of the cap negotiations!

Just do what the Roosters or Gus do, sign them up and worry about it later.

Sign them up .. go oh shit we be over the cap force an older player to retire.. 3 weeks later sign them back up a strength and conditioning coach! On the same salary they were on as an active player

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Looks like Xerri to the dogs in 24/5, we should chase one of their talented young centres. They can't keep them all can they??? We should of chased Gus as soon as he left Penrith, he might of been able to give us that edge to go a step futher. Instead we got the dregs from the Tigers who seems to take forever to sign anybody.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If Your Not First Your Last GIFs | Tenor

Latest posts