What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Man, some people spin crap...

"It'll be the hardest decision of my career," would mean to most rational people, "I'm tossing up whether to stay for less, and genuinely compete for a Premiership, or take more money, and go to a basket case of a club."

And we're supposed to feel nervous?

If he takes the Tigers deal, then good luck to him.

But it would take a bold man to leave the Grand Finalists to join a rabble for more money.
Tigers are a joke and I can’t believe he would seriously consider going there. The $ must be ridiculous which in itself will see the tigers problems continue if he takes their offer. The saga seems to lack common sense.

the phantom menace

First Grade
The Benji factor has been talked up as a signal of Tigers' future success etc. But if Moses is signalling publically how good Barrett has been as a halves coach, then it kind of cancels the only potential thing (other than money) that the Tigers' offer seems to have going for it.

TheCrowe

Juniors
Tigers are a joke and I can’t believe he would seriously consider going there. The $ must be ridiculous which in itself will see the tigers problems continue if he takes their offer. The saga seems to lack common sense.
I think is funny
Money would really be the biggest factor - they'd be offering more than we would.
More money and more years. Less chance of a premiership. Maybe they will get back to their coveted 9th position.

Gronk

Staff member
I was thinking about that the other day. As much as we all complain about how this shit is playing out in the media, it kind of conditions us to accept that he might go. Ultimately we are now prepared for any outcome and if he does leave, the outrage will probably be less than him announcing it suddenly last November.
Bump. I see merkins are now saying “look just f**king stay/go, I don’t care anymore”

Glenneel

Bench
I have a feeling Moses is gonna jump ship. The cash will be too good at the Tigers.
Yes $1.4m at Tigers verses $1.1m at Parra times about 5 years left to play is $1.5m difference, a huge incentive to jump ship and very tempting. But they are still a basket case of a club, even with their improved pack. Moses has talked about premierships so perhaps that will be the determining factor, hopefully, and the Tigers aren't that.