What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
I read it that he was giving you a compliment for the quality of your post - being a theory and supportive evidence.
Maybe you are the one being the f**k

:rolleyes:
joke-jk.gif

Angry_eel

First Grade
Yes $1.4m at Tigers verses $1.1m at Parra times about 5 years left to play is $1.5m difference, a huge incentive to jump ship and very tempting. But they are still a basket case of a club, even with their improved pack. Moses has talked about premierships so perhaps that will be the determining factor, hopefully, and the Tigers aren't that.
It's also less pressure. I mean, look I love yous all but Parra fans are vicious in their pursuit of a Premiership. Seeing very hateful comments towards Moses.

hindy111

Post Whore
People say our props signed fast and Matto so overs.
I think that's different. A prop will demand x amount. No club will go silly overs like a half back. So if our offer was around the mark then the player thenself would know no point on going into more negations.
The value if a half however can fluctuate wildly based on a teams needs and how they wish to set up the spine. They'd have different ideas of what amount to pay the diff positions in the spine or value more.

Gronk

Staff member
People say our props signed fast and Matto so overs.
I think that's different. A prop will demand x amount. No club will go silly overs like a half back. So if our offer was around the mark then the player thenself would know no point on going into more negations.
The value if a half however can fluctuate wildly based on a teams needs and how they wish to set up the spine. They'd have different ideas of what amount to pay the diff positions in the spine or value more.
Holy shit, you have just invented the concept of supply and demand.

Latest posts