What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Avenger

Immortal
If that’s true then you are far too old to carry on as you do
Grow up you man baby dork.
You just cannot understand my experienced wit and how I constantly demonstrate the ease of which you are all triggered. If you look back it all started off by me commenting about how Tim Sheens (whom you will all turn on eventually) was passed it.

Bunch of sooks.

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
Even the Titian’s have played in more finals series than the tigers
and they’ve been in comp 8years less
Oh, it's a math quiz, huh ?
Ok . . . how many of your 8s in 35 ?
8 being whatever you were on about, and 35 being, well, you know.

The Rosco

Bench
You just cannot understand my experienced wit and how I constantly demonstrate the ease of which you are all triggered. If you look back it all started off by me commenting about how Tim Sheens (whom you will all turn on eventually) was passed it.

Bunch of sooks.
past

Das Hassler

Bench
What's inner city woke exactly...

Bunch of sooks.

Wit?!...LOL...all I see pal..and I've been seeing for quite a while ...is an experienced f**kwit. Tim sheens is " passed" it? ...well maybe so in which case he will be" past" it ( try harder). Anyway back to your glowing wit...if you're up for learning some bigger words than you and your buddies use now try getting into a bit of Mark Twain...Oscar Wilde...actually maybe start with Lisa Simpson and work your way up from there...stop for awhile when your head starts hurting more than usual and maybe do it all somewhere else...you're pretty damn boring.

Avenger

Immortal
What's inner city woke exactly...

Wit?!...LOL...all I see pal..and I've been seeing for quite a while ...is an experienced f**kwit. Tim sheens is " passed" it? ...well maybe so in which case he will be" past" it ( try harder). Anyway back to your glowing wit...if you're up for learning some bigger words than you and your buddies use now try getting into a bit of Mark Twain...Oscar Wilde...actually maybe start with Lisa Simpson and work your way up from there...stop for awhile when your head starts hurting more than usual and maybe do it all somewhere else...you're pretty damn boring.
If I'm boring why do you keep replying? Are you the spelling bee here or the protector of mediocrity? What's @The Rosco 's role? Is he the spelling bee? At least you aren't a lame softcock and placed me on ignore. I'll give you that.

Avenger

Immortal
Sorry, was the word to big for you, you are old, maybe they never used it in your younger days.

Anyway, your nurse is calling you to take your pills, see you tomorrow.
Not a big word buddy but it's a typical response from a millennial like you. When do we play each other? Round 6? Can't wait.

Avenger

Immortal
Are "you" mates? ...ah boy...you're really not doing to well today are you...do you run a thermostat on that wit of your's ?...I think you may be getting a bit warm up around the headbolts
Your mates. Apologies. Answer the question. I’m doing this without my glasses.

WA Tiger

Bench
You have to turn this goon off..He has no redeeming features..and he keeps being invited back for the whole day..