What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Sounds like Moses is up to his old trick of holding out his club to ransom to bump up his price, that's all well and good if it works out for him ,but don't going crying and acting like you are a victim if the offer is pulled.

Das Hassler

Bench
Sounds like Moses is up to his old trick of holding out his club to ransom to bump up his price, that's all well and good if it works out for him ,but don't going crying and acting like you are a victim if the offer is pulled.

Pretty much the same for Sualli ( sp? ..sorry) and the chooks....they're getting pretty irritated ad well....what do Moses and Sualli have in common ??

macnaz

Staff member
To be honest I just want Weststigers to make a comment NOW before the season starts to put this crap to bed , as much as I'd like the screw with Parra I also don't want want to screw with our players and supporters.

MasterTiger

Juniors
Of course there's 2 sides, and nobody has a clue.
When it looked like he was bailing on the eels ( actually, with the help of hindsight, he and his manager were maybe only squeezing more money ), many on your eels forum were happy to see the back of him.
I still think he's a prima donna. Much better than what we have, but not the be all and end all.
He has deficiencies in his play and bad personality traits built in. He would improve us, but 5 years at those $$ ain't the answer.
If we get him, he'll add to our team, and parra will cry.
If we don't . . we made parra up their offer substantially, and someone better may come along. And you guys will say how we paid like way too much, and parra isn't stupid enough to bend their cap for one player.
Correct Roscoe. He is a good player…..not a great player. Of course I don’t know the bloke but sometimes watching him play reminds me of a spoilt brat.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
To be honest I just want Weststigers to make a comment NOW before the season starts to put this crap to bed , as much as I'd like the screw with Parra I also don't want want to screw with our players and supporters.
I would love to know his thinking by putting into his contract that he doesn't have to tell Parra he is leaving until round 10. He must have been contemplating leaving for a while now.

Next year is next year (sounds like some profound thought Woods would say) and we are not chasing anyone else at the moment so I can wait. Having said that I do check every day if there is any news on the matter.

Das Hassler

Bench
I would love to know his thinking by putting into his contract that he doesn't have to tell Parra he is leaving until round 10. He must have been contemplating leaving for a while now.

I doubt he had much to do with it...IMO as with most other players his manager / uncle has it's him playing pressure games for his own own financial / ego benefit. The best thing Tedesco has probably done for his career is getting I.M. out of his life. Also...my guess is that any negative perception of ( not long out of school) Suaali has been shaped by the maneuverings of his manager

Wizardman

First Grade
Scrolling through Foxtel I came across NRL 360, nothing much changes, Paul Kent tiger bashing and spreading rumours before the seasons even started, what a flog.
Right from Monday, they have been absolutely giving it to us at every opportunity.

I really don't mind when the media gives us a smashing when we deserve it. Everything since the off season has been total utter shit from them. Kent the other day.......the tigers coaching staff have been giving each other "quizzical looks"......f**k me dead, that is primary school bullshit.

f**k them.

Last edited:

Someone2

Juniors
Kent the other day.......the tigers coaching staff have been giving each other "quizzical looks"......f**k me dead, that is primary school bullshit.

f**k them.
everyone has always known there is jealousy between benji and Farah

who remembers when Farah was ambushed on the Matty johns show ?

l thought from the start there would be a big blow between them

Wizardman

First Grade
everyone has always known there is jealousy between benji and Farah

who remembers when Farah was ambushed on the Matty johns show ?

l thought from the start there would be a big blow between them
Lol....f**k off! Even Kenty has not said there has been an argument amongst them.....just "quizzical looks". The fact that it makes news is staggering.

WA Tiger

Bench
I watched a recent argument between Kent and Innes about Todd Greenberg. Innes was defending him. They were in their casuals. Kent was just out of control. I’d say he’d be told off for that..Those 2 arnt talking now and are being kept apart. Innes’s self control was impressive.

stryker

First Grade
I watched a recent argument between Kent and Innes about Todd Greenberg. Innes was defending him. They were in their casuals. Kent was just out of control. I’d say he’d be told off for that..Those 2 arnt talking now and are being kept apart. Innes’s self control was impressive.
Who is Innes?

Latest posts