What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R2 - Penrith 16-10 Souths @ BlueBet

Round 2: Penrith v Souths

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
IF they were Panther fans, ban them for a few months after taking Aboriginal Cultural Sensitive Training. Do it again, a few rounds with Leota. Do it one more time, 48 hours with @SLRBRONCOS.
I will ensure that they require adult diapers for the rest of their lives. If I pull out a few might end up blind - good aim

yobbo84

First Grade
For a solid 25 minutes in the game our forward pack was:

8. Shaq Mitchell
9. Cook
10. Suluka-Fifita
11. Chee Kam
12. Cartwright
13. Koloamatangi

Considering that, off a 5 day turn around.... not bad.

Though it is getting f**king boring losing to the Panthers from arsey tries scored off towering bombs.

My kingdom for a right winger.

GongPanther

Referee
How's Edwards jumping up swinging his handbag at the end, mate you beat a very ordinary Souths by 6, calm down. Spending too much time with Luai, it's bound to rub off, that sh*t.
They might have been sledging Edwards all game, and he had the last laugh. BTW Edwards isn't the type of football to stick it to another football player unless provoked.

mxlegend99

Referee

8. Shaq Mitchell
9. Cook
10. Suluka-Fifita
11. Chee Kam
12. Cartwright
13. Koloamatangi

Though it is getting f**king boring losing to the Panthers from arsey tries scored off towering bombs.

Salmon. Eisenhuth. Kenny. Garner. For a huge period of the game it was a couple of reserve grade packs on the field basically.

Black Panther

Juniors
Now Dylan Edwards acting like a prize dick.

Seriously, f**k these arrogant Panther merkins. Racist, shitty fans and arrogant wanker players.

f**k the club, f**k the fans and f**k Grant Atkins.
Edwards is the most genuine player in the game. It’s called gamesmanship. South’s score a try they give it to Edwards, Penrith stop a try they give it back.

f**k Souths.

Black Panther

Juniors
How's Edwards jumping up swinging his handbag at the end, mate you beat a very ordinary Souths by 6, calm down. Spending too much time with Luai, it's bound to rub off, that sh*t.
Calm down mate, Dragons fans have been celebrating a Bye all week and running 9th before playing a game.

betcats

Referee
They might have been sledging Edwards all game, and he had the last laugh. BTW Edwards isn't the type of football to stick it to another football player unless provoked.

Tass gave it to edwards after he scored, edwards gave it back after the last play. You could see he was looking for tass, he gave it Johnson then realised he’s not the guy he’s looking for and spotted Tass and laughed in his face.

Black Panther

Juniors

8. Shaq Mitchell
9. Cook
10. Suluka-Fifita
11. Chee Kam
12. Cartwright
13. Koloamatangi

We all have a top 30 players mate, just gotta pick the right ones. No excuses.

Latest posts