What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JokerEel

Coach
Agree. I was just making the point that Hasler hasn’t ruined their cap like someone suggested.

Yeah it was a joke just how BA doesn't sign our players...

Well a bit of a joke as Hasler did screw the Cap of both clubs first time around hence why he had a few issues at the club the second time he was there ..

I do like how you ignored the dogs cap 😂

Noise

Coach
Yeah it was a joke just how BA doesn't sign our players...

Well a bit of a joke as Hasler did screw the Cap of both clubs first time around hence why he had a few issues at the club the second time he was there ..

I do like how you ignored the dogs cap 😂
Manly made a prelim final, a grand final and a semi final (week 2) in the 3 years after Hasler left the first time. So he may have f**ked the dogs cap (or it could have been other factors, none of us know for sure) but Manlys cap wasn’t that bad.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Why would he be unable to play out the season when he had a 2 week injury?
Why was his injury described as season-ending, with talk of requesting cap compensation, if it was only two weeks?

LUCKLESS EELS ROOKIE SUFFERS ANOTHER SETBACK

Sean Russell has reportedly suffered a shoulder injury and will not play again this season.

Wacko’s Whispers reported on Friday that the Eels winger will need surgery on the injury.

Russell was initially named in the 17 on Tuesday to face the Sharks, but was cut from the squad to make way for Bailey Simonsson, who made his return from a shoulder injury.

The 20-year-old did not, however, drop back to play New South Wales Cup.

The club is yet to confirm the injury, but it would be a cruel blow for Russell, who has had an unlucky run of injuries — including a fractured rib and punctured lung last season.

Last edited: