What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Tigers and Knights both wearing their away…. DUMB. Instead of black vs blue/red, it’s orange and white vs red/blue and white. SO f**kEN DUMB.

Do the Knights ever wear their home when they’re away? I swear their home clashes so much less with most teams than their away does

Nuke

Staff member
Tigers and Knights both wearing their away…. DUMB. Instead of black vs blue/red, it’s orange and white vs red/blue and white. SO f**kEN DUMB.

Do the Knights ever wear their home when they’re away? I swear their home clashes so much less with most teams than their away does
This.
As a Newcastle supporter, I can't agree more. The red and blue IS Newcastle. The mostly-white isn't. I just want them to wear the 'home' kit every week unless absolutely neccessary.

MugaB

Coach
This.
As a Newcastle supporter, I can't agree more. The red and blue IS Newcastle. The mostly-white isn't. I just want them to wear the 'home' kit every week unless absolutely neccessary.
Get them a reversal jersey, blue on top like it is today, just red instead of white everywhere else

Bukowski

Juniors

Tigers always play in Orange at Leichhardt and black at Campbelltown. They're a dick head of a club

Santino Patane

Juniors
Watching Wests v Canterbury on TV and seeing a team called the “Tigers” in their primary strip is an absolute joke. It seems each year the Campbeltown power block reduce the orange in the home kit each year. Might as well put a bit magpie through the jersey to ensure everyone knows what’s going on.

I know this isn’t new news but feels another level this year…… Any Tigers fans on here have an opinion??

KingTigerman

Juniors
Watching Wests v Canterbury on TV and seeing a team called the “Tigers” in their primary strip is an absolute joke. It seems each year the Campbeltown power block reduce the orange in the home kit each year. Might as well put a bit magpie through the jersey to ensure everyone knows what’s going on.

I know this isn’t new news but feels another level this year…… Any Tigers fans on here have an opinion??
Campbelltown have nothing to do with the club it's all ashfield

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Did you watch Rounds 1 or 2? They wore orange both weeks.