What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
We play Cowboys and Manly at home when origin players will be unavailable.

Cowboys had what 6 players last year in origin and Manly will be missing 75% of there salary cap.

So there isn't any excuse losing to them at home.

Also had the luxury of having a few byes mid season when we need them and last round which is beneficial.

Draw evens itself out eventually.

For all the bitching and moaning we should be 2 wins by now anyway.

eels_fan

First Grade
I’m getting to the point where I’m over the Moses BS.

I’ve defended his right to take his time, but it’s getting ridiculous now.

The club should simply say you have until round 10 to let us know about 2024, but you have 2 weeks to let us know about 2025/6/7 before that offer is pulled.

Move Guth to 5/8th Dyl to 7 and sign Will Kennedy and Soni Luke with Moses money and still have change

Avenger

Immortal
I’m getting to the point where I’m over the Moses BS.

I’ve defended his right to take his time, but it’s getting ridiculous now.

The club should simply say you have until round 10 to let us know about 2024, but you have 2 weeks to let us know about 2025/6/7 before that offer is pulled.

Move Guth to 5/8th Dyl to 7 and sign Will Kennedy and Soni Luke with Moses money and still have change
It just gets funnier and more ridiculous.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm actually kinda enjoying all the drama surrounding Moses and whether he re-signs or not.
It's very exciting.

I think it's boring and distracting and the club need to stop giving player options.
I'd pull the offer if we don't win this week tbh. If he takes his 2024 option thats fine. But we have looked after the guy and offered him a great contract. He doesn't want to comment because of the simple reason - He wants a better offer and maybe not just from us or Tigers but another club.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'd have thought that Mitchell would have made a point of proving he's worth elite halfback money in the first 3 weeks of the season.

I'm of the opinion he did not do that.
What he did prove is he’s not worth the money we are willing to pay him. I mean how many seasons has he been in the NRL and he still gets flustered and goes missing in the big moments.