What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs the eels

Iamback

Coach
Please don't end our season it is too early.I don't want to be 0-4

I don't think either side scores 20. You will tighten up after some poor defence last week, We need time to get our attack right...

Still you will be 0-5

GongPanther

Referee
I see your boys are having another tough day at the office

must be deflating after paying overs for bateman , papali’i and klemmer and still looking like it’s gonna be back2back spoons

api been pretty disappointing as well
But at least there is actual light at the end of the tunnel for the WT.

luv my panfas

Juniors
Ivan's 400th game as FG coach on Thursday Night.

Of those.
203 Here.
123 Wins, 79 losses, and 1 draw. 2 Premierships. 2 minor premierships.
60.6% winning success rate.
Only on Ron Willey has a better win percentage. 66% from 47 games though. No premierships.
Cant argue with that. Oh wait someone will argue surely

Pjf04b

Juniors
There are only 2 games this weekend if you watch fox - Dolphins v Brisbane and South’s v Manly.
You wouldn’t even know that the GF rematch was on!

Exsilium

First Grade
A week without a Panthers game is a struggle.

My girlfriend knew and I had to do social events. Only issue is that if we lose, I can only look forward to the Tigers upsetting the Storm.

If that doesn’t happen, I’ll call in sick Monday.

Kilkenny

Coach
Does anyone feel like the Dolphins vs risbane game is being hyped up more then the GF rematch?
It doesn’t matter mate.

For NRL rights money they need the Dolphins expansion to work. It is what it is. All clubs benefit in the end and the NRL would be so pumped both Brisbane sides are tracking well.

Kilkenny

Coach
It’s only Round 4 but can’t help think this is an important game in the context of our season.

Were not the same side who won the GF and this game could define our season against a very desperate Eels side.

This is our new full strength side against an Eels side who probably aren’t quite at full strength.

Be nice to make a statement and put a really good performance on the board.

Whino

Bench
It’s only Round 4 but can’t help think this is an important game in the context of our season.

Were not the same side who won the GF and this game could define our season against a very desperate Eels side.

This is our new full strength side against an Eels side who probably aren’t quite at full strength.

Be nice to make a statement and put a really good performance on the board.

A very good opportunity to make a statement and severely wound Parramatta!

Latest posts