What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Chimp

Bench
That’s exactly what I’ve been saying since last year, upgrade Nico now, give him whatever it takes to lock him in long term. Consider this - that value will probably still be less than we were paying for SJ!

Not sure what he’s got left on his current deal, but if it’s 2 years or less, I’d also be looking to extend Nikora now.

Tiger Shark

Bench
If he has a smart manager he could easily be in the top 5 paid players in the comp
Probably - but I get Cleary vibes with Hynes in that he's willing to take less money to keep the team together and be competitive.

He seems ruthless when it comes to winning so taking up a massive amount of the cap to the detriment of keeping other players and being successful doesn't seem like him.

No doubt he deserves to get paid and I'm sure being a bit of a late bloomer there's some catch up mind set at play, just dont see him asking for DCE and Moses money.

coolumsharkie

Referee
He's worth 1 million though surely. Was reported to be around 900k a season a few weeks ago in the media, so perhaps incentive based on top of that? Who cares though, get it done for this out and out gun.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Sign him, the club shoukd be working with him on his brand, he could be our Air Jordan on Aussie level.
It's not like he hated by other clubs, he was speaking out re incident with Latrell at Penrith.
There are so many upsides for us off the field with Nicho as well.

shadowboxer

First Grade
The problem is the whole Ben hunt thing all over again. Moses isn’t worth 1.25 and is f**king everyone up. 1M for nicho 850 for Moses.
This is my thoughts.
Look at Ben Hunt in the presser post game, looks downcast and rightly so. He is part of the problem unfortunately. Since he sighed they have gone backwards. Great payday for him, but at the cost of his team and club.
Sad

Not

Quigs

Immortal
Hey did the Big Sharon swap go ahead.

I certainly hope not. The Big Guy is made for the Stains.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
The problem is that there isn’t enough quality 7’s around. Hynes is a member of such a small amount of good halfbacks that make his value a lot higher. I’d say that DCE and Cleary are the only ones who are better than him at this stage

Any 7 who is at least half decent will command a handsome salary cos there is no competition. Moses on 1.4m or whatever it was is absolutely INSANE, considering Nicho had a better game last night than Moses has ever had in his career

Stake Removed

First Grade
This is my thoughts.
Look at Ben Hunt in the presser post game, looks downcast and rightly so. He is part of the problem unfortunately. Since he sighed they have gone backwards. Great payday for him, but at the cost of his team and club.
Sad

Not
Be interesting for us from sideline what happens with Hunt he has the clause re Griffin he could walk.
If Griff is sacked let's say in a month, teams like Tigers, even Dolphins would they make play for Hunt

Stake Removed

First Grade
Eels on lookout for a fullback, keeping Gutho to play elsewhere in team.
We need to sort Kennedy issue out as well asap.

Special K

Coach
First home game in a while before a bye.. I would expect a re-signing announcement this week.

Put me down for Katoa

Latest posts