What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Tiger5150

Bench
When are you going to leave the dark side and join us btw.

You seem to spend more time talking to us on here then the tigers forum.

I spend zero time here on the LU Tigers forum....I could never follow a team with both Mitchell Moses and Ryan Matterson in it, gotta have some standards.

hindy111

Post Whore
Not trying to single you out - just the most recent in a succession of similar posts by various people across different threads...

But just wondering if there is a similar thread to the Swamp, where all the toddlers can take their personal squabbling and their complaining about moderation etc to the Play Pen, and keep it out of the footy threads please?

U a
Shol

the phantom menace

First Grade
The original story was Michael Chammas puffing his chest out at halftime on TV to generate some click bait.

Using Gutho as the lead headline.

The fact Billy slater was stunned suggested the story didn't make sense but Chammas got maximum value of dragging Gutho into it implying originally we were looking at replacing him.

If someone is feeding chammas of all journos within the club they need to be kicked to the curb.
Ah, I don't watch the TV bullshit. I just read Chammas' SMH article on it yesterday - seemed pretty clear cut.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Someone like Jarryd Hayne before he started eating furniture.
He was obviously huge part of the problem when it came to lack of success especially culturally for being a dickhead.

But you cant tell me with his talent when focused & he just lowered his ego a little bit while actually caring to just win a comp on say 450k a year to play in the centres or wing to cement his legacy when he came back from NFL we could have won a comp with him there in the last 4 years.

We have been close enough that a Hayne playing the Fergo role on the wing when he was here between 2019-2021 could have jagged us a comp.

the phantom menace

First Grade
But you cant tell me with his talent when focused & he just lowered his ego a little bit while actually caring to just win a comp on say 450k a year to play in the centres or wing to cement his legacy when he came back from NFL we could have won a comp with him there in the last 4 years.
Problem being I don't think those two bolded concepts are/were possible in the same sentence for Jarryd.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Problem being I don't think those two bolded concepts are/were possible in the same sentence for Jarryd.
Yeah 100% but gee it annoys me what an absolute waste it was.

We had a once in a generation talent and he really cbf getting the best out of himself most of the time.

Its why i dont want to see Turbo win a comp because we missed out on ours.

We all hate Manly which is especially why i dont to see him win one with them.

the phantom menace

First Grade
They were wasted years - and alarm bells rang when Hayne had a sook upon his return, and initially signed with the Gold Coast. We should have left him there, set us back quite a while.

I don't think Manly are seriously competitive - they've only hit the final four once in the past 9 seasons - same as us, but at least ours was last year and (in theory) we should still be on the up.

84 Baby

Referee
Yeah 100% but gee it annoys me what an absolute waste it was.

We had a once in a generation talent and he really cbf getting the best out of himself most of the time.

Its why i dont want to see Turbo win a comp because we missed out on ours.

We all hate Manly which is especially why i dont to see him win one with them.
I see what you’re saying but I don’t know if we can fit both Gutho & Trfvdjsbevic in the same team

eels_fan

First Grade
for a site that at times is over-moderated (in my opinion - but i understand the premise of this kind of moderation) i cant believe the amount of shit rubbish back and forth trolling that is allowed to remain on here.

This place becomes more and more like nospam46 every day - you have to weed through 2 pages of shit to find a post relevant to the topic.

How about the dick measuring contests be run and won in your DMs?

hindy111

Post Whore
for a site that at times is over-moderated (in my opinion - but i understand the premise of this kind of moderation) i cant believe the amount of shit rubbish back and forth trolling that is allowed to remain on here.

This place becomes more and more like nospam46 every day - you have to weed through 2 pages of shit to find a post relevant to the topic.

How about the dick measuring contests be run and won in your DMs?

You just added to it

Latest posts