What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
I’m a fan. He has pace too.
It would be great to get one back over Gus after losing Mahoney.

I think the Dogs still have Kiraz to lock up and also need a halfback.

As I said now is the time to pounce while ciraldo is still in a honeymoon period of his unknown where its still uncertain.

Gronk

Staff member
It would be great to get one back over Gus after losing Mahoney.

I think the Dogs still have Kiraz to lock up and also need a halfback.

As I said now is the time to pounce while ciraldo is still in a honeymoon period of his unknown where its still uncertain.
If we sign him from under Gus’s nose, nek minute Gus would spruke in his pod …

“So I told him, you should go to the Eels. It would be good for your career. Don’t worry about us, I’m more focused on you and your personal development.”

King-Gutho94

Coach
I still don't get how we missed the potential in that Okapalutu. You could see just from his physical size and genetics he was worth pursuing with. Instead they went for guys like Hollis.
And I agree Ram. We need a power prop of bench who injects tempo and energy.
Yes we need speed. The best way is wing and centre. Sivo,Guth and Penisini are only average speed. But then we have maybe the two fastest halves in the comp to help. Fix the other two spots in backline and we will be fine.
I think between Russel and Haze we might be ok. Also this Cody Parry kid coming thru will be in NRL sooner rather then later from what my little birds have whispered in my ears
I may be wrong but didnt the Fultons bring him through the Blacktown system like all the other Parra juniors they have over there very early at like 14 years of age.

A fair few of them went to Westfield Sports high including the Fainu brothers & Schuster. Parra never stood a chance as one of the coaches there was also linked with Manly.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Welcome Tigpies, $1m payday coming.
I reckon Jack will go to Dolphins.

There closer to winning a comp then Canberra and have plenty of cash to compensate the move.

Who would want to go the tigers you only have to look at all the big name buys that are struggling to reinforce what a joke of a club they are.

Plus does Jack get on with Bateman who is a divisive character.

84 Baby

Referee
I may be wrong but didnt the Fultons bring him through the Blacktown system like all the other Parra juniors they have over there very early at like 14 years of age.

A fair few of them went to Westfield Sports high including the Fainu brothers & Schuster. Parra never stood a chance as one of the coaches there was also linked with Manly.
No he played for Berala & Guildford so he’s as much as a Dogs junior as ours. Gus asleep at the wheel!!!

SneakyEel

Juniors
I think when Lane is back we should shift Carty to centre. He's shown that he can do the tough stuff and tackle well. Also has the ability to set up Sivo very well. And his carries out of trouble will help us a lot. A lineup of:
1. Gutherson 2. Sivo 3. Cartwright 4. Penisini 5. Blake/Russell 6. Brown 7. Moses 8. RCG 9. Hodgson 10. Paulo 11. Lane 12. Matterson 13. Hopgood 14. Hands 15. Murchie 16. Doorey 17. Makatoa/Greig

Latest posts