What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Interesting about the option….

Moses extends with the Eels

The Parramatta Eels have extended the contract of halfback Mitch Moses until at least the end of the 2026 season with an option for a further two years until 2028.

Mitch Moses said he is excited about securing his future with the Eels. “We have a great bunch of boys at Parramatta and I love working with Brad and our coaching staff. I’ve been an Eels supporter since I was a kid, so this feels special.”

hindy111

Post Whore
Murchie is on $220k. Don’t know about the other merkin. My source is impeccable.

Yes I guess that amount.
He was signed for a bench role.

Moimesea,Doorey,Makatoa,Ogden would all be around 150k mark. Not much more then min. Bar Moimesea they are all probably OK for that. Moimesea is a total bust and Morretti should of had his spot. Davey if around same is also fine. I reckon dogs paid him about 420k for 2yrs. I'd say we are probably taken him for 300k for the remainder of this and for next so 150k a year.

hindy111

Post Whore
Blake, Rein and Cartwright are all off contract. You would estimate they are on a combined $1.5M so we should be sweet for next year.

Rein would be min. Hands take that spot.
Waqa as we know is 400-500k
Bryce signed when he was playing well. Two other clubs where interested. He would be on somewhere between 220k-250k. I even remember us fans saying we need to extend.
I reckon to keep him we'd have to offer around the 200k mark.

hindy111

Post Whore

The Parramatta Eels have extended the contract of halfback Mitch Moses until at least the end of the 2026 season with an option for a further two years until 2028.

Mitch Moses said he is excited about securing his future with the Eels. “We have a great bunch of boys at Parramatta and I love working with Brad and our coaching staff. I’ve been an Eels supporter since I was a kid, so this feels special.”

Little birds where right all along.

DaveMc

Juniors
PO PO

Reading through that link, am I crazy for thinking that we actually have a pretty nicely balanced roster for the next few years? Pretty much all of the guys signed beyond 2024 are ones that you’d want, and some of the deader weight aren’t here longer term.

Gronk

Staff member
Reading through that link, am I crazy for thinking that we actually have a pretty nicely balanced roster for the next few years? Pretty much all of the guys signed beyond 2024 are ones that you’d want, and some of the deader weight aren’t here longer term.
Was thinking the same. Looks like Emu is to be tied up.

What do we do about Bryce ?

Eelementary

Post Whore

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but the fact he calls out how much he loves working with Brad seems to indicate that Brad is going nowhere any time soon...