What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bandwagon

Staff member
Any more than 400k Is overs so you tell me.

Well, I dunno, but like I posted earlier 400k is now your mean average salary, so you'd expect an above average player would earn more than that.

What I would say is though there are more moving parts to this than a simple transfer, Tigers re-signed him a few months ago, and then they've told him he's free to look around, that means they want to free up the space in their cap Joffa's taking up, meanwhile they ( the Tigers ) have seemingly missed out on every merkin they've tried to sign, so what gives there?

That they've ( reportedly ) told him to look around puts him in not wanted territory, which when you look at our injuries to to Lane and RCG, it's highly likely we were approached to gauge interest, and if that's the case, and the Tigers want out of his contract, we don't necessarily take him on the terms the Tigers negotiated, we take him on the terms we negotiated.

So........TLDR: NRL 360's done said he's on 600k so that's what we paid 'cause we dumb is a pretty simplistic assumption that sounds more like a whinge looking for a reason than it does an analysis of the situation.

Still could be true, circumstances don't point that way for mine.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well, I dunno, but like I posted earlier 400k is now your mean average salary, so you'd expect an above average player would earn more than that.

What I would say is though there are more moving parts to this than a simple transfer, Tigers re-signed him a few months ago, and then they've told him he's free to look around, that means they want to free up the space in their cap Joffa's taking up, meanwhile they ( the Tigers ) have seemingly missed out on every merkin they've tried to sign, so what gives there?

That they've ( reportedly ) told him to look around puts him in not wanted territory, which when you look at our injuries to to Lane and RCG, it's highly likely we were approached to gauge interest, and if that's the case, and the Tigers want out of his contract, we don't necessarily take him on the terms the Tigers negotiated, we take him on the terms we negotiated.

So........TLDR: NRL 360's done said he's on 600k so that's what we paid 'cause we dumb is a pretty simplistic assumption that sounds more like a whinge looking for a reason than it does an analysis of the situation.

Still could be true, circumstances don't point that way for mine.
Yeah the club is full of quality wheelers and dealers, I’m sure they are paying us to take him off their hands. I have full faith in the retention committee best in the
Business.

JokerEel

Coach
We still need to worry about the winger position and centre.

I assume we will be tapping Jirah and murchie on the shoulder and asking them to head to the UK.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Yeah the club is full of quality wheelers and dealers, I’m sure they are paying us to take him off their hands. I have full faith in the retention committee best in the
Business.

Yeah, the club is shit, the club is shit.

Therefore, the club is shit.

I'm super convinced.