What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 vs Roosters

jak

Bench
Anyone who hasnt aged ten years during that game isnt a true supporter... :D :D well done boys and new coach Ryan...great to see Our Coach showing some emotion in the box.....
now for the pressor
We still must have Sullivan starting Even if it is at Six
it may be ok for you to age ten years a game, a few on this forum would rather gain ten years a game. ps but i know what you mean

jak

Bench
That’s it. It’s not about the two points (although it’s good to get away from last spot that little bit more). Here were the Roosters thinking they could flick a switch whenever they wanted and roll us. It almost worked but god I’m glad we wiped the huge smirk from Teddy and Robinson’s face.
there assistant coach may have had a little bit of a smirk as well.

Draginzaaar

Bench
Agree , needs to stop surrendering in tackles , needs to hit the line at pace , make the opposition have to make a tackle, otherwise he get pushed back 20 metres ...... Need to persevere with him , I'm hoping he will figure out what he has to do ......
There are some smaller fullbacks that just run into the defence and bend the line. He submits every time.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Anyone who hasnt aged ten years during that game isnt a true supporter... :D :D well done boys and new coach Ryan...great to see Our Coach showing some emotion in the box.....
now for the pressor
We still must have Sullivan starting Even if it is at Six
Sullivan at 7 C'hunt at 6 and Liddle 9 and Mully 14 to swap over at 9, F off MBye Bye...then we have a competitive team
MBygone and Mc Hammrone are a waste of 2 crucial positions in the spine.

Unless we aren't privy to court documents and police reports why would you even consider Mc Hameramone

Latest posts