What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan Brown - charged sexual touching

IFR33K

Coach
If brown was to be sacked it would have taken place by now. Nrl needs to announce the punishment, and I guess we need to be ready.

84 Baby

Referee
Interesting to see what the NRL outcome is. Obviously there is no huge rush as we're not playing this week and don't need to name a side again until Tuesday.

What are the similar precedents?
Burgess & Curran. He’ll probably get similar suspensions to them.

But seriously in terms of similar incidents, I actually liken it more to Lane, Munster, etc and their bags of baking powder with obvious additional factors. I don’t think he’ll be back to play Warriors but given that actual event and with genuine follow through on seeking assurance it doesn’t happen again, I think he’ll be back this season.

Then again it is the NRL…

84 Baby

Referee
Nrl needs to announce the punishment, and I guess we need to be ready.
I wouldn’t expect it today. The NRL Integrity Unit still hasn’t brought out its findings from the time the media called them out because we were making noises

Noise

Coach
Did they charge him with 5 counts based on any evidence or just so it would be easier to get him to admit to 2?

84 Baby

Referee
Apparently when it was pointed out to the prosecution that the young woman had only two breasts not five, they dropped three of the charges.
Lucky he wasn’t on Mars then

images

Latest posts