What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 vs Canberra

dungay dragon

Juniors
Some players restored some pride in the jersey tonight but others should never see first grade again . Well done some
Much better effort tonite , esp 2nd half
Amone very good tonite
Lomax strong and dangerous
Sullivan , liability in defence , didnt show enough
Like young Coachman..with a good off season will be even better next year
Had some major injuries 2nd half , but kept trying
BMM seem to block Suli moments , loitering in the centres
Suli must go looking for the ball, if it doesnt come his way
Side seemed a lot freer without Hunt , esp amone
Bye next week ..then Tigers

I'm Hornby

Juniors
And Dan russell is a firstgrader, welcome in the 17 every week after that effort. Unlucky loss but we made alot of punters sad tonight.. Line was 11.5 LOL
He ran for just over 60 metres mate. Great story but I thought the majority of fans wanted to see us moving away from journeymen in the team debuting well past their prime?

It will be the same story if we pick up the PNG hooker from the superleague.

There is a reason why these guys have gotten so far in to their careers and not played NRL.

Phantom V

Juniors
Better and how easily it could have been so much worse. We saw glimpses of a pair of halves that could give us real alternatives in attack. We've said it before. Bud and Amone know each others play
No-one knows what Hunt's going to do, other than crab sideways to a runner who gets lined up and hammered. There's promise there with Bud and Amone. The challenge will be being able to get them on the field together with some regularity. I'm OK with this loss as they had a go.
One of Amones better games. Thought he really stepped up. Shame Bud got injured. These guys will go well once we get a couple of more decent forwards in our pack.

Dragons4me

Juniors
Watching the Fox aftergame show with TV on mute and Hunt is the topic. FMD I'm so over it. Do a deal with anyone and let him go. Even in the Raiders loss we played a better style of game. Bye bye Benny. I'll bet he didn't even watch the boys tonight. If had, he might have learnt something.

Dea

Juniors
Amone, Sullivan, Lomax, Rava, Liddell, Debelin, gave me some hope. When Hunt goes next year we will be OK. If Sullivan plays again this season then Hunt can share duties at 9.

BMM played 80 minutes which is too long for him. He should be an impact player.
Feagai is getting some metres but offering nothing exciting in attack and continues to be a turnstile in defence. Time for a change!

jeffdragon

Bench
First half was poor.
Thought it could get really ugly but to their credit they looked good with the ball in the 2nd half.
Unfortunately Liddle lost that ball.
Still don't think we were going to hit the front.
Lomax played well Burns was good.
What annoyed me was Whitehead questioning. the ref after Turner got needed in the back.

Crush

Coach
Guys if you see the “next game wabbits” at top of the thread pages, don’t be alarmed, we actually have the bye next.
That’s just that Hornby guy bumping my comments from a month ago trying to win the internet again on a Friday night.

jeffdragon

Bench
Guys if you see the “next game wabbits” at top of the thread pages, don’t be alarmed, we actually have the bye next.
That’s just that Hornby guy bumping my comments from a month ago trying to win the internet again on a Friday night.
We have the same personnel.
Carr inherited a shit show.
Doing the best he can.
Tigers after the bye will decide spoon.

Latest posts