What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New recruits for 2023

RedVee_8

Juniors
Sullivan is licking his lips at the massive overs heā€™s going to land to de-learn the game and turn into custard at Concord.

We are not sure why heā€™s not wanted at sgi? Any insights on the topic very welcome.
No clue here. My guess it is more that he (his manager?) donā€™t want him sitting behind Hunt for another 2 years.

No clue here. My guess it is more that he (his manager?) donā€™t want him sitting behind Hunt for another 2 years.
Iā€™m an unabashed fan of Hunty but you guys have been very good to him over the years.

Iā€™m not sure if he is as grateful as he should be.

I know the market is white hot, but he should be thinking about a future as an sgi old boy.

Surely heā€™s made enough dough.

Last edited:
Sullivan is licking his lips at the massive overs heā€™s going to land to de-learn the game and turn into custard at Concord.
We are not sure why heā€™s not wanted at sgi? Any insights on the topic very welcome.
Amazingly talent reserve grade footballer who seems to go missing or missing something at sgi but defence is a big ???? Not sure he has the lateral movement for halfback when he gets a bit older and a bit more size personally think he will be a very good hooker or 14 (Connor Watson) younger days spring to mind

Amazingly talent reserve grade footballer who seems to go missing or missing something at sgi but defence is a big ???? Not sure he has the lateral movement for halfback when he gets a bit older and a bit more size personally think he will be a very good hooker or 14 (Connor Watson) younger days spring to mind
Thanks.

I might post your response on our forum if thatā€™s ok.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade

we need another story with Rava

I have a massive soft for fiji.

Beautiful place and beautiful people.

some of the best days of my life was when i was 40 years of age.......i was on holidays in Fiji......got chatting to some locals and they were telling me about some schools that got smashed by hurricanes etc

I went and spent next two days helping out at the village school doing basic form work and a few other jobs which i had very little prior experience doing.

Lunch times were playing footy against the yr10,11,12 boys who just smashed me........30 degrees, hot, sweaty, humid and gang tackled lol !!!!

Pretty sure it became "kill the dill with the pill" at one stage and i wore a few big hits from what felt like 12 kids hitting me at the same time.........a few athletic units !!!

then the evenings were hanging out in the village eating a feast and drinking Kava

so good but i could hardly walk next couple days lol šŸ˜‚

NRL News: Dragons launch all-out bids for star props, RLPA's protest 'a distraction' for players as logos get covered up​

I hope the rlpa players threaten to boycott the grand final this year.

Vlandys has to sign their agreement before they run out.

And if he doesnā€™t sign, nine can play 90 minutes of ads for the ā€œfarmer wants a sheepā€ or whatever they broadcast other than league these days. I simply donā€™t know. Donā€™t watch it.

wreck the season, why not, itā€™s been garbage.

we need another story with Rava

I have a massive soft for fiji.

Beautiful place and beautiful people.

some of the best days of my life was when i was 40 years of age.......i was on holidays in Fiji......got chatting to some locals and they were telling me about some schools that got smashed by hurricanes etc

I went and spent next two days helping out at the village school doing basic form work and a few other jobs which i had very little prior experience doing.

Lunch times were playing footy against the yr10,11,12 boys who just smashed me........30 degrees, hot, sweaty, humid and gang tackled lol !!!!

Pretty sure it became "kill the dill with the pill" at one stage and i wore a few big hits from what felt like 12 kids hitting me at the same time.........a few athletic units !!!

then the evenings were hanging out in the village eating a feast and drinking Kava

so good but i could hardly walk next couple days lol šŸ˜‚
Good stuff.

Youā€™re in good company, a young DCE did exactly the same thing in Indonesia one off-season.

All voluntary like you. šŸ‘

He was earning a fortune and could have chilled and recovered from a hard season but he wanted to help out.

thebigredv

First Grade
I hope the rlpa players threaten to boycott the grand final this year.

Vlandys has to sign their agreement before they run out.

And if he doesnā€™t sign, nine can play 90 minutes of ads for the ā€œfarmer wants a sheepā€ or whatever they broadcast other than league these days. I simply donā€™t know. Donā€™t watch it.

wreck the season, why not, itā€™s been garbage.

Spoiler alert.

It doesn't last between the farmer and the sheep but some good times were had.

Latest posts