What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Thread v St George Illawarra at Fortress Commbank - Sunday 6th August 2pm.

Incorrect

Coach
Lussick was excellent today, but we were playing a very shit team. Hodgson's leadership could've been key to keeping our heads on at 10-0 up though.
Lol... God bless ya....

Hodgson was literally the last Parra squad members name that entered my head today about how to turn things around.... In fact, the only time it entered my head was now reading the above pisstake...

crocodile

Bench
It's actually quite obscene the prices of tickets at Commbank.
It can't be justified when the stadium isn't selling out, and it's the reason why it isn't.
They don't actually care if the stadium is full or not. It's all about the $$$ return. They would have to drop the price to fill the stadium. 23,000 at an average price of $70 makes more money than 30,000 at an average of $50.

eel01s

Bench
We were rubbish, but thankfully we were outrubbished by the Dragons in the second half.

Can we turn up and beat the Broncos next week?

Eelogical

Referee
They don't actually care if the stadium is full or not. It's all about the $$$ return. They would have to drop the price to fill the stadium. 23,000 at an average price of $70 makes more money than 30,000 at an average of $50.
Yeah but, the pie vendors get rissoled on that deal.

hindy111

Post Whore
But you’d think after the thrashing last week we’d be the hungrier team right? You’d think they’d be wanting to prove something. But all we did was prove how mentally weak the team and coach are.

I can’t see us wining any of those games the way we are playing and with the quality of player that has recently been recruited to the club.

Moses isn't worth 1.25 million and he just isn't Nathan Cleary no matter what rabbits want to think. He can't control a game and never will. He is a jack rabbit with great skills. He isn't your cool calm head.

hindy111

Post Whore
It's actually quite obscene the prices of tickets at Commbank.
It can't be justified when the stadium isn't selling out, and it's the reason why it isn't.

What does it cost? Last time I went it was $35 for nose bleeding section. Throw in driving/petrol/tolls that's another $10 for fuel and $18 for tolls for me. So I am over $70. Throw-in a pie and beer and closer to $100.
My eyes are shot but and I have a hearing test tomorrow cause I am going deaf. Its making me depressed thinking about having to get hearing aid at my age. So yeah I don't go to games anymore.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's not about who would have handled him better, it's about why put him in his first game against the beast to begin with....

Do you think any other coach would put a debutante against ravalawa????
Russell is our right side winger, so his combination is with Penisini. Sivo was out so the replacement comes in for him. That's just how it works. When we controlled the ball Ravalawa's opportunities dried up. It wasn't like Russell was stopping him on the line. He just got f**k all chances after the 50th minute.

Latest posts