What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Thread v St George Illawarra at Fortress Commbank - Sunday 6th August 2pm.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Russell is our right side winger, so his combination is with Penisini. Sivo was out so the replacement comes in for him. That's just how it works. When we controlled the ball Ravalawa's opportunities dried up. It wasn't like Russell was stopping him on the line. He just got f**k all chances after the 50th minute.
In that case, why did bushy swap him in the second half? Should've left him where he was.

So was bushy wrong for swapping him in the second half, or was bushy wrong for putting an inexperienced kid against ravawala in the first place???

Which one is it??

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You've convinced me!!

Moses at 1.25m a year is worth it compared to the 2 time (about to be 3 time) premiership winner.... lol
DCE owns him at Origin level and he's won one premiership (as a rookie), so no, premierships - a team effort - mean little when comparing individual players.
In all seriousness, Cleary could be commanding 1.8m if Moses' salary is ballpark reliable....
Instead his dad was given a high paying job at the club and it's all above board. The same dad who made the finals once in four years before they sacked him. They must've known how much he improved at the Tigers ffs. They were very keen to bring him back. Funny that

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
7 years ago I told everyone Penrith are about to build a dynasty. Everyone seemed to laugh. Who's laughing now?
It is highly unlikely you guys can beat the Broncos, I hope you do, but realistically not gonna happen. I’m not sure where that places you guys in terms of your chances of a top eight spot may come done to having to beat us In a couple of weeks time, that would be mouth watering.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Listened to Ryan Carrs Presser. Impressive. Certainly a realist. Shows passion. Represents his club very well.

hindy111

Post Whore
It is highly unlikely you guys can beat the Broncos, I hope you do, but realistically not gonna happen. I’m not sure where that places you guys in terms of your chances of a top eight spot may come done to having to beat us In a couple of weeks time, that would be mouth watering.

I got on the 3 peat bus for the rest of this season.
Tell Muga B I said Hi

Kilkenny

Coach
I got on the 3 peat bus for the rest of this season.
Tell Muga B I said Hi
The whole three peat thing is all fine and dandy I guess.

The fact is I guess we have been good enough to secure a 1 or 2 finish, home semi final. Thereafter it probably doesn’t mean that much at all really.

New competition begins. History suggests you have to finish in the top four, but that is ancient history.

I tend to think the most capable or dangerous sides are those on the fringes of the current top eight.

I don’t think the Raiders, Sharks, or Knights are serious con tenders so it is up to the Eels, Bunnies, Cowboys or perhaps Roosters to make a late play. Unlikely but winning form is good form if anyone can go on a run,

Latest posts