What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Thread v St George Illawarra at Fortress Commbank - Sunday 6th August 2pm.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Ice Hockey Taz GIF by Cardiff Devils

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
If it's not a resounding win, then it's all over. They need to find form in this game, not just win.

Every game from here on, must be treated as a finals game and have finals intensity.

Let's see what the softcock eels deliver today.

Gronk

Staff member
Assuming that AMS does come into the side with an hour to go, that leaves Hands as #18.

He cant play at Kellyville at 11 and then backup at CommBank at 2pm or can he ? Is he bring rested ? Stay tuned

TheParraboy

Staff member
If it's not a resounding win, then it's all over. They need to find form in this game, not just win.

Every game from here on, must be treated as a finals game and have finals intensity.

Let's see what the softcock eels deliver today.

Nah , rather a close win so you blokes lose your shit

Then we win the next 3 , (expecting to lose)

Week off

Assault on the finals all fit and pumped

Eelementary

Post Whore
@TheParraboy with the season on the line and all you still asleep back home in Australia.

With it being absolute desperate stakes I thought I would lead from the front and get this underway.

Now or Never time to slay the Dragon and keep that finals flicker alive.

Have a great day I'll be watching at midnight here in Canada.

Parra by 18

Now, THAT is dedication.

I hope we win for your sake.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Assuming that AMS does come into the side with an hour to go, that leaves Hands as #18.

He cant play at Kellyville at 11 and then backup at CommBank at 2pm or can he ? Is he bring rested ? Stay tuned
Or Lumelume as nominal "18" at the Stadium...?

Edit: No, they've listed Hands as the emergency hope-someone-doesn't-slip-in-the-warm-up #18...

eels_fan

First Grade
Bird playing centre. His lateral movement these days is horrendous. Penisini should eat him up all afternoon