What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

hindy111

Post Whore
Turuva on back end of year got better and better. Especially his last 8-10 games. With another off season imagine his improvement. He might be better then Too by end of year. I just thought Turuva was ok but by end of year I felt he isn't far off turning those half breaks into 30mtr dashes.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
The issue is he isn't that slow but very lazy. Most the time he just jogs.

On wingers what do you think of Souths? They will have Munroe and Johnston. To speedsters but both tiny and can't ruck it out. Throw in am average pack. Seems a concern.
Souths wingers put the ball in the corner and that's it, the fullback is also a fat lazy prick. Their forwards have to work way too hard

hindy111

Post Whore
Really, coz he really hasn't run over as many people, as he used to in his first few seasons, he usually averaged a try per game from pure steam rolling of rival winger, since his return, they seem to wrap him up fairly easily.. either way who cares if he is pawwa he is wasted on effort and conversation

He come back physically very good. No loss of anything. No reason MAY won't also.
I however wouldn't be suprised if Garner is picked at centre first up.

MugaB

Coach
Turuva on back end of year got better and better. Especially his last 8-10 games. With another off season imagine his improvement. He might be better then Too by end of year. I just thought Turuva was ok but by end of year I felt he isn't far off turning those half breaks into 30mtr dashes.
To'o is a monster, and a serial diver, he could escape a lock box quicker than harry houdini, and run thru a brick wall all game long, turuva will need to learn all that before he gets to the great mans standard

Chins get the wins

First Grade
To'o is the best winger to ever play the sport. It will be something for Turuva to pass him but he's really a fullback

MugaB

Coach
He come back physically very good. No loss of anything. No reason MAY won't also.
I however wouldn't be suprised if Garner is picked at centre first up.
I would, Garner is bog average, and even worse at centre, he'll probably just take that weak gutted dawgs spot on the bench as the roaming fillin, we already bought a centre, Alamoti...but May is next man up, with him and Tago should be formidable team for the near future, thats unless IC thinks Turuva is a worthy try at centre, with Tiny back on the wing

hindy111

Post Whore
I would, Garner is bog average, and even worse at centre, he'll probably just take that weak gutted dawgs spot on the bench as the roaming fillin

There was a finals game last year by memory.I could be wrong but he played centre and his defense was outstanding. May may be given 2 or 3 games in cup.

Alamoti is interesting. He was very highly rated. Very strong.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
There was a finals game last year by memory.I could be wrong but he played centre and his defense was outstanding. May may be given 2 or 3 games in cup.

I'd be starting Garner in the backrow and benching Soro to help fill the void of Spencer

MugaB

Coach

One game, against the warriors first week of finals, as Tago was nursing an mystery injury

Iamback

Coach

He is a solid player.

He am tipping McLean to have a great year and make him not needed as a centre.

A few backrowers should jump him by the end of the year.

He picked up a GF win which some elite players don't even get

Latest posts