What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Back Luciano

No please take me through it. You comment on a lot of law and enforcement issues but a lot of it suggests that your not qualified, experienced or have enough knowledge in these matters to call people out. Similar your comment about police and firearms at home suggests you know little about it. I love people to have differing opinions about things. But when you start calling people out about things you dont really know about try a little research or better talk with people that work in that field. It will change you for the better.
You don’t know what I know. Youre making an assumption.

Answer these if you dare ( as it relates to NSW)

Do you know what an ADVO is?

Do you know who takes them out?

Do you why they take them out?

How many proposed orders are there on an ADVO?

How do you contest an ADVO?

What are the grounds for an ADVO-what do police have to prove?

Off you go, I’m looking forward to your responses.

Then I will give you the answers. If you don’t know, by your argument, you shouldn’t comment about these things.

But, I’m not minded to control what people say. They can say what they want within the LU rules etc.

Say what you want, but be careful not to bully people because you have another view.

Last edited:

Juniors
You don’t know what I know. Youre making an assumption.

Answer these if you dare ( as it relates to NSW)

Do you know what an ADVO is?

Do you know who takes them out?

Do you why they take them out?

How many proposed orders are there on an ADVO?

How do you contest an ADVO?

What are the grounds for an ADVO-what do police have to prove?

Off you go, I’m looking forward to your responses.

Then I will give you the answers. If you don’t know, by your argument, you shouldn’t comment about these things.

But unlike you, I’m not minded to control what people say. They can say what they want within the LU rules etc.

Life is too short for the Karen’s on LU.
Just tell me what your experience/involvement with these things are other than a google search and the table of knowledge and if its reasonable ill leave your informed comments alone. Signed karen

Just tell me what your experience/involvement with these things are other than a google search and the table of knowledge and if its reasonable ill leave your informed comments alone. Signed karen

No, you made the assertion I didn’t know what I was talking about, I’m inviting you to answer my basic questions on the topic.

Then I will give you the answers, because I am well and truly across it

If you get stuff wrong, you get stuff wrong. I don’t care.

Victoire

Juniors
Anyway round 1 if Leilua is on deck I'd still start Eisenhuth and have Luc on the bench. Eisenhuth deserves the start based on his pre-season efforts, and Luc needs some time to build fitness.

Eisenhuth spent a few minutes in the middle of the field in the Tigers trial (and did well) so I feel he could also become part of that middle rotation if needed, when Luc subs him off.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
It's funny how the media is trying to blow up this Luc thing. Does Rothfield really want an investigations on this, just like the BBQ where he wanted a full enquiry onto who else attended? What about the Tevita Pangai "Early retirement scam". That is treated like a good news story and no investigation is warranted for that? This act actually has a bigger impact to NRL clubs than they think. It freed up Dogs cap conveniently so they can bring in 2-3 players which other clubs could have looked to sign on. They are treating it like a good news story as if Dogs did him a favour and now he wants to play for his boyhood club. The right thing here is clearly TPJ plays for the Dogs, they honour his contract, and players signed on using his cash are released for other clubs to bring into their clubs.

I feel for Flanno as the media will be sniffing around so hard to try and bury him hence why I feel he is being so cautious in all his actions especially when it comes to recruitment. As soon as he does anything, it will be front pages with a demand to de-register the bloke.

I would play Eisenhuth in round 1 and leave LL out of the 17

We don’t know how fit he is

Needs to familiarise himself with the defensive systems

Sloan will benefit most from his arrival

Wolfgang90

Juniors
Anyway round 1 if Leilua is on deck I'd still start Eisenhuth and have Luc on the bench. Eisenhuth deserves the start based on his pre-season efforts, and Luc needs some time to build fitness.

Eisenhuth spent a few minutes in the middle of the field in the Tigers trial (and did well) so I feel he could also become part of that middle rotation if needed, when Luc subs him off.

100% agree. Eisenhuth has helped sure up that edge with his defence & efforts. I feel safe with him in the side knowing that he will give a solid 7-8/10 performance each week. I love Luch in our team but apparently he hasn't trained with the cowboys for a few weeks & looking at the dragons intro video he needs to turn some of that fat into muscle (like sua/suli etc).

Give him a month on the bench until his fitness & conditioning improves then transition him into a starting middle role. It'll allow him to learn our defensive systems & give coaches an evaluation on where he needs to prioritise improvement. Imo by the end of this season Luch will turn that fat into muscle.

SAP58

Juniors
It's funny how the media is trying to blow up this Luc thing. Does Rothfield really want an investigations on this, just like the BBQ where he wanted a full enquiry onto who else attended? What about the Tevita Pangai "Early retirement scam". That is treated like a good news story and no investigation is warranted for that? This act actually has a bigger impact to NRL clubs than they think. It freed up Dogs cap conveniently so they can bring in 2-3 players which other clubs could have looked to sign on. They are treating it like a good news story as if Dogs did him a favour and now he wants to play for his boyhood club. The right thing here is clearly TPJ plays for the Dogs, they honour his contract, and players signed on using his cash are released for other clubs to bring into their clubs.

I feel for Flanno as the media will be sniffing around so hard to try and bury him hence why I feel he is being so cautious in all his actions especially when it comes to recruitment. As soon as he does anything, it will be front pages with a demand to de-register the bloke.
Really to be honest I don’t think anyone takes Rothfield seriously & his predictions. The best quote for a long time was Ryan Harris’s tweet to Buz after he tried to be a cricket expert with a comment. Harris responded “You struggle with rugby league, best you leave cricket alone. Go to bed !”
GOLD

Dragon David

First Grade
Really to be honest I don’t think anyone takes Rothfield seriously & his predictions. The best quote for a long time was Ryan Harris’s tweet to Buz after he tried to be a cricket expert with a comment. Harris responded “You struggle with rugby league, best you leave cricket alone. Go to bed !”
GOLD
GOLD alright, hahaha!

Latest posts