What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Back Luciano

Dragonslayer

First Grade
We were already aware of this 'event' before we signed LL and so were the Cowboys, hence the sudden reduction in his contract price negotiations and his eventual signing.

In any case, LL was already stood down by the Cows and had a very interrupted and limited pre-season. LL is a big man, he needs a full pre-season to get fit and remain fit. Therefore the 2 weeks (or more depending on his fitness) will give us time to get him up to speed (no pun intended) with our requirements for a first grade player.

blacksafake

First Grade
OK guys, this is a "Welcome Back Luciano" Thread which was started by Slippery Morris a few days ago. How in hell did we get to the stage of determining if the word is gaol or jail? Who gives? The way that lots of people are using words nowadays would not get a pass mark in my schooling days but the idea is if it reads Ok then leave it. We are not Spelling or Grammar lecturers on this Forum.

Let's just stick to the topic and put positives on this thread. LL hasn't even had a game with us this time round so when he does we can post what we think of how he will be this year.
Cheers DD
Hey DD are you sure it’s not Welcome Back Kotter 😂

SnowDragon

Juniors
The 2 week suspension fits for me, he had to disclose the indiscretion to his employer.
Its fine for us anyway, we will win both of our games in QLD then LUC can destroy his old club round 3 in front of the home fans.
Another way of thinking about it, just assume we really get him after he has served his suspension, but we have a chance to train him in our systems and improve his fitness for a month first. Great deal for us!

Another way of thinking about it, just assume we really get him after he has served his suspension, but we have a chance to train him in our systems and improve his fitness for a month first. Great deal for us!
Hopefully second phase play, takes the tackle but frees hands, over the top to Sloan on left, change direction for Ravs on the fly. A fend, a goose step, angled run, here comes paps in cover, a hop and over in the corner.

Dragons 37, Storm 0, three minutes left.

This Year?

Immortal
Hopefully second phase play, takes the tackle but frees hands, over the top to Sloan on left, change direction for Ravs on the fly. A fend, a goose step, angled run, here comes paps in cover, a hop and over in the corner.

Dragons 37, Storm 0, three minutes left.
images

The first try was the best.

JDB chip and chase, steps, dummy’s and goes in untouched under the posts.

After planting the ball, he runs up to he crowd at the fence in jubilation, fists raised in DNA triumph!

I go to give him a hug and pat, but he doesn’t like my Tigers jersey and he goes for the old guy next to me in historic penfolds.

Last edited:

Latest posts