What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Back Luciano

justadragon

Bench
Flanno still proceeded with negotiations knowing full well he could have been banned, in his head he was already working on a fitness regime for Luc. Even though I believe his manager should have known better as well. All in all a good result for us either way, no matter what those wankers in the integrity unit think is a priority.

56to66

Juniors
Yeah, and we all drove off to Cam's house to party on that boat that suddenly and magically appeared in his driveway!
St George got smashed over a Barbecue mishap, imagine if, 1 of the 2010 premiership players were found to be given a gift of the finest Penfold wines, loss of premiership and a record fine.
What so stupid, many Saints supporters marched for the return of Souffs, many souffs followers are now pissing all over St George,suggesting they sold there souls to superleague.
I hope the Vegas experiment fails, which it will, the NFL is what the U.S cares about, the Northern Americans have no Idea between Rugby and the NRL.
It took the true world game Soccer, a thousand years to make an impact in the US, but hey I'm the greatest person to make a tiny drop, haha.

Last edited:
St George got smashed over a Barbecue mishap, imagine if, 1 of the 2010 premiership players were found to be given a gift of the finest Penfold wines, loss of premiership and a record fine.
What so stupid, many Saints supporters marched for the return of Souffs, many souffs followers are now pissing all over St George,suggesting they sold there souls to superleague.
I hope the Vegas experiment fails, which it will, the NFL is what the U.S cares about, the Northern Americans have no Idea between Rugby and the NRL.
It took the true world game Soccer, a thousand years to make an impact in the US, but hey I'm the greatest person to make a tiny drop, haha.
The witches won, must be having a little wank, while suckling their thumbs, over the 2 week ban.
Like many here have stated, the only benefit will be getting him fitter and practicing Flanno's structures.

Putting his crime of drink driving aside…

A large personal Lucy fine would have been more apt, because his non disclosure is not your fault.

SGI, it’s fans, members, sponsors and stakeholders, didn’t actually oblige him not to disclose, but due his lack of availability, you have the option of playing him taken away.

This is a good example of over reach by the NRL, holding innocent club people accountable for the sins of others.

He wasn’t even playing for you at the time.

I think Webby should institute an appeal and go on a media blitz campaign. Stand up for the club.

Run ads here on telly during the “bears dancing on barrels” Vegas distraction calling on Vlandys to stand down.

Toughen up Webby son, you can’t live on sacking Mary forever.

Where’s the board in all this? Aren’t they supposed to act in the clubs best interests?

Probably all at Vegas, hitting the 1 centers with celebs such as Austin Powers.

Last edited:

SGMax

Juniors
We are used to copping the raw deal...
Remember Korbin Sims?
We played Broncos in the last game of the season and Korbin, playing for the broncos got suspended for a high tackle on a Dragons player.
Of course the next season he sat out a few games while signed for the Dragons.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
We are used to copping the raw deal...
Remember Korbin Sims?
We played Broncos in the last game of the season and Korbin, playing for the broncos got suspended for a high tackle on a Dragons player.
Of course the next season he sat out a few games while signed for the Dragons.
And we signed him knowing that he was suspended, same way we knew there was a possibility that LL would cop a suspension or fine or both.

Well, I’m not having any of it.

The only fair and just penalty was to punish Lucy individually, because he’s the only one who broke the rules.

All SGI and us foreign club supporters got was a measly 5 sentence acknowledgement about it on official.

This is shameful.

Flanno wants to put his best team on the park now he can’t. He’d be beyond upset in private I’d say.

No rivers of blood ( and bandages) but at least threaten a boycott of the first two rounds.

Don’t be a pussycat Webby, harden up.

Melt in front of Vlandys chauffeur he would these days.

The whole club is on the Flanno train, good but don’t run off, don’t throw him under the bus, help him out.

Last edited:

Draginzaaar

Bench
Putting his crime of drink driving aside…

A large personal Lucy fine would have been more apt, because his non disclosure is not your fault.

SGI, it’s fans, members, sponsors and stakeholders, didn’t actually oblige him not to disclose, but due his lack of availability, you have the option of playing him taken away.

This is a good example of over reach by the NRL, holding innocent club people accountable for the sins of others.

He wasn’t even playing for you at the time.

I think Webby should institute an appeal and go on a media blitz campaign. Stand up for the club.

Run ads here on telly during the “bears dancing on barrels” Vegas distraction calling on Vlandys to stand down.

Toughen up Webby son, you can’t live on sacking Mary forever.

Where’s the board in all this? Aren’t they supposed to act in the clubs best interests?

Probably all at Vegas, hitting the 1 centers with celebs such as Austin Powers.
What if a player gets suspended in his last game of the season and is joining another team the following year? Similar thing.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach

The only fair and just penalty was to punish Lucy individually, because he’s the only one who broke the rules.

All SGI and us foreign club supporters got was a measly 5 sentence acknowledgement about it on official.

This is shameful.

Flanno wants to put his best team on the park now he can’t. He’d be beyond upset in private I’d say.

No rivers of blood ( and bandages) but at least threaten a boycott of the first two rounds.

The whole club is on the Flanno train, good but don’t run off, don’t throw him under the bus, help him out.
yawn.PNG

What if a player gets suspended in his last game of the season and is joining another team the following year? Similar thing.
Good point but I think it’s a very different set of circumstances because it’s a personal infraction.

Lucy should be made to own the offence not SGI.

Its in the nature of a personal dishonesty, the penalty should be exclusively Lucy’s.

Therefore the club should make a strong stand.

Last edited:

Rocket Rod

Juniors
Yep 5666 the only reason for the Vegas experiment is for all the NRL ‘powerbrokers’ to have a good old junket with money earnt from revenue due to all the other clubs that weren’t invited.
And why do they need all the boofhead commentators there?
Wankers

Draginzaaar

Bench
Yep 5666 the only reason for the Vegas experiment is for all the NRL ‘powerbrokers’ to have a good old junket with money earnt from revenue due to all the other clubs that weren’t invited.
And why do they need all the boofhead commentators there?
Wankers
Gee, there some people in here with half empty glasses. It's about revenue for the game. Advertising is a big part of that. If the employers want to send people of there, they aren't doing it for nothing. Business doesn't work that way.

kit66

Bench
Vlandys was hopeful of capturing the lucrative US gambling market to try to generate more income.

The Murdochs are heavily into Betting Agencies and US online gambling is a big growth market. It's legal in about half the States with more coming onboard all the time. What better time and what better place than Vegas to introduce a new sport to the online gambling folk of the US.

justadragon

Bench

This is shameful.

In my opinion Flanno was never going to use Luc straight up, he basically had no pre-season, and didn't know our structures, recipe for disaster if you ask me. In 2 weeks luc will be ready to go be it possibly off the bench.