What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R1 Sun - Manly 36-24 South Sydney @ Las Vegas

Round 1: Manly v South Sydney

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

Coach
Sure it's been clumsy (it is round 1 after all), but if Manly can keep up this intensity for 80mins in Round 1 I'll be very impressed

mozza91

Coach
Where’s Pippen94? I’d expect him to accuse the Steeden of racism for turning on Latrell like that.

Gmac

Juniors
Good game but not much different really. Souths are a great side when on top with Mitchell and Cook runs. But not a smart footy side and fade out at times.
Manly with uncanny knack of dominating teams when given an even share of possession only to f**k up the last pass and quickly conceed points down the other end.

T-Boon

Coach
The game is a bit slow for Americans I think. They would be wondering why they are not trying to make big plays.

Bazal

Post Whore
The thing I find most entertaining about Jason Saab is the way he doubles down on his insane stupidity so blatantly

Latest posts