What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R1 Sun - Manly 36-24 South Sydney @ Las Vegas

Round 1: Manly v South Sydney

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2024 - Round 1
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Allegiant Stadium, Paradise / Las Vegas NV (TICKETS)
Sunday 3 March 2024

NRL kickoff Sat 6:30pm US PT / Sun 1:30pm AEDT.
Broadcast live in Australia on Fox League & Kayo Sports.

MANLY2024.png

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jason Saab 3. Tolutau Koula 4. Reuben Garrick 5. Jaxson Paulo 6. Luke Brooks 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Taniela Paseka 9. Lachlan Croker 10. Josh Aloiai 11. Haumole Olakau'atu 12. Ben Trbojevic 13. Jake Trbojevic 14. Karl Lawton 15. Corey Waddell 16. Ethan Bullemor 17. Nathan Brown 18. Jakob Arthur 19. Raymond Tuiamalo Vaega 20. Aaron Woods 21. Tommy Talau 22. Brad Parker

SOUTHSYDNEY2024.png

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Alex Johnston 3. Isaiah Tass 4. Richard Kennar 5. Jacob Gagai 6. Cody Walker 7. Lachlan Ilias 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Sean Keppie 11. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Jai Arrow 13. Cameron Murray 14. Siliva Havili 15. Jacob Host 16. Davvy Moale 17. Thomas Burgess 18. Tallis Duncan 19. Michael Chee Kam 20. Shaquai Mitchell 21. Peter Mamouzelos 24. Dean Hawkins

A-REF-BW-2023TEAM.png

Referee: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Chris Sutton, Wyatt Raymond
Video Referee: Gerard Sutton

---

H2H: 149 matches, Manly 77 Souths 72
Allegiant: first meeting at venue
Last met: 2023 Round 4 - Souths 13 Manly 12, Accor

Biggest wins:
Manly 54-0 (1975, R22 at Brookvale)
Souths 56-16 (2020, R15 at Accor)

Next game:
Manly: (H) v Sydney R2 (4 Pines)
Souths: (A) v Brisbane R2 (Suncorp)​

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
Don't think either team will be great this year

Will go with Manly due to the Souths back line injuries

Woody90

Juniors
What are the odds of Manly winning but then going close to the bottom 4 by end of the year and footage appearing of Seibold passed out on the main strip somewhere the morning after the game? I’d say pretty likely.

yobbo84

First Grade
2. Alex Johnston
3. Isaiah Tass
4. Richie Kennar
5. Jacob Gagai

Now that's a 3/4 line to put fear into the opposition.

Fangs

Coach
Even with Wighton/Campbell-Graham out Souths look to have the better 17.

Manly have the better halves however. I think with buy of the year Luke Brooks on their team they can win this one.

This Year?

Immortal
Souths should win this easily. Any other outcome will be surprising. Keppie will have a day out.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Call me crazy but I'm fully expecting a blowout. Someone will sneeze their Vegas nose beer in Turbo's general direction and he will slip a disc. As long as Souffs front row doesn't completely collapse, they will do it easily.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Im surprised so many people are high on Manly this year, theyve come 13th, 12th,11th 3 of the last 4 years and their big signing is a guy who has been the butt of every rugby league joke for the past decade.

Souths by 10.

MrBlack

Juniors
Im surprised so many people are high on Manly this year, theyve come 13th, 12th,11th 3 of the last 4 years and their big signing is a guy who has been the butt of every rugby league joke for the past decade.

Souths by 10.

The press loves Turbo and Teddy.

They will always be everybodys February Premiers

Manly are still a shit team (just a little less shit than last year but shit none the less)

Vic Mackey

Referee
The press loves Turbo and Teddy.

They will always be everybodys February Premiers

Manly are still a shit team (just a little less shit than last year but shit none the less)

Yeah I dont get it. Their best player barely plays, DCE just turned 35, the pack apart from Olakautu is ordinary, Jaxson Paulo lol

skeepe

Immortal
Souths by 32.

Shame they didn’t think to put some good matchups over in Vegas, both games will be blowouts.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Don’t like watching these lesbians I support at the best of times and it’s starting at 2 merkining 30am for me. f**k it.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Crickets done, no way I manage to stay up for this. May the match thread bang and many lols@Souffs to be had please