What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Don't know how many Parramatta season ticket holders for Rd 1 but all tickets left in the game is well under 2,000

Only because I'm a loser and work is a little quiet... I went through and counted them up.

135 available in Dogs bay
90 in all of gold
Roughly 1300 in silver
49 in bronze
51 in alcohol free
32 in platinum
2 in premium

Total tickets left - 1659 (Pretty close but silver was rough count).
Update on Commbank:

7 in Dogs bay
76 in gold
732 in silver
21 in bronze
3 in alcohol free
25 in platinum
1 in premium
GA North and GA South both unavailable and seemingly sold out.

At this rate it should be sold out by before the weekend.

Top 5 NRL Crowds at Commbank:
29,372 - Eels vs Broncos (EF 2019)
29,134 - Eels vs Raiders (SF 2022)
29,047 - Eels vs Tigers (Easter Monday 2019)
28,336 - Eels vs Tigers (Easter Monday 2022)
27,655 - Eels vs Bulldogs (2023)

Could be some movement in that list.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Countable tickets left for Panthers home games currently on sale;

Friday 15th March vs Eels - 23 tickets

Thursday 21st March vs Broncos - 52 tickets

Hill numbers not available but recently had (STANDING) added next to the sections for both games. Unsure if to just clarify nature of GA or is reflective of lessening room with sales.

yobbo84

Coach
All this talk of crowds gets me excited to go the footy, bummed we don't have our first home game until Good Friday

yakstorm

First Grade
Sales for the Dolphins v Cowboys game seems to have stalled all together. Seeing very little movement day-on-day, considering how few seats are in the lower bay, I'm not sure why they aren't opening up more areas in the stadium either.

Warriors v Sharks is down to only 36 tickets left in the grandstand. Definitely in the mix for a sell out. Knights v Raiders should comfortably surpass 20K, though unfortunately won't challenge for a sell out with walk ups unlikely tonight.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Sales for the Dolphins v Cowboys game seems to have stalled all together. Seeing very little movement day-on-day, considering how few seats are in the lower bay, I'm not sure why they aren't opening up more areas in the stadium either.
So annoying. The 900 cheap seats in Red & Bronze have sold out again, of course. I think people might be waiting until game day weather given that Friday - Sunday looks like intermittent rain. At this stage they are on target for 27-30k.

Burns

First Grade
Warriors just announced their home matches for Round 1 (Auckland) and Round 3 (Christchurch) are sold out.

Don’t think there is anything comparable in recent rugby league history in terms of consistent sell outs for a team - crazy stuff.

jim_57

Staff member
Yep. Melbourne Storm only game in Victoria this weekend

It’s a shame this won’t get more than it looks to be tracking for. Can’t help but feel the NRL should have been targeting this game along with Gold Coast & Suncorp for big crowds after the AFL altered its own draw to “rob our house”. Would have been good to get 20-25k in Melbourne & Gold Coast then 35k+ in Brisbane in response. Could include Newcastle in that as well, Parra & Auckland will sell themselves.

It seems to have fallen flat this week, maybe a bit of hangover from the Vegas media storm.

Vlad59

Juniors
It’s a shame this won’t get more than it looks to be tracking for. Can’t help but feel the NRL should have been targeting this game along with Gold Coast & Suncorp for big crowds after the AFL altered its own draw to “rob our house”. Would have been good to get 20-25k in Melbourne & Gold Coast then 35k+ in Brisbane in response. Could include Newcastle in that as well, Parra & Auckland will sell themselves.

It seems to have fallen flat this week, maybe a bit of hangover from the Vegas media storm.
The much praised cuts to staffing might have left those running things slightly distracted from doing all you have suggested.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Warriors just announced their home matches for Round 1 (Auckland) and Round 3 (Christchurch) are sold out.

Don’t think there is anything comparable in recent rugby league history in terms of consistent sell outs for a team - crazy stuff.
Time to add some capacity at Mt Smart I reckon. The club needs to get extra seats installed on the north embankment

bazza

Immortal
Update on Commbank:

7 in Dogs bay
76 in gold
732 in silver
21 in bronze
3 in alcohol free
25 in platinum
1 in premium
GA North and GA South both unavailable and seemingly sold out.

At this rate it should be sold out by before the weekend.

Top 5 NRL Crowds at Commbank:
29,372 - Eels vs Broncos (EF 2019)
29,134 - Eels vs Raiders (SF 2022)
29,047 - Eels vs Tigers (Easter Monday 2019)
28,336 - Eels vs Tigers (Easter Monday 2022)
27,655 - Eels vs Bulldogs (2023)

Could be some movement in that list.
guessing it will come in around 28 - 29k given that the 2019 v Tigers was the opening game there and was pretty close to full

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Is it likely that we will have a record Round 1 average crowd in 2024?

Current record is from 2011 - 25039 if I'm not mistaken.

yakstorm

First Grade
Record is still 200,312 which we got in 2011. If we only count the double header once, we need 159,566 for the remaining 6 games or an average of 26,594.

Only Eels v Bulldogs and Dolphins v Cowboys are realistic chance of getting above that requirement. Sunday's Suncorp game had crazy walk ups and pushed into the mid to high 30's, Commbank sold out and all the others got 20K+, maybe we'd scape in, but it will be hard.

Last year's opening round got 147,775, so we need 107,029 across the remaining 6 (17,838 average). We should comfortably beat that.

ouwet

Bench
Around 450 tickets left at commbank.

400 or so of those tickets are in the silver bays... All other bays are either sold out or singles only.
I'm thinking this will be a sell out basically tomorrow with only a few singles tickets unsold.