What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Willy2452

Juniors
This mark is just for the stadium members. The rest of the crowd are legends, the stadium members are just constantly disappointing.

There are approx 8.5k membership/corporate seats and 44k seats for the general public. I expect that the general public will contribute approx 40k tonight (reduced capacity due to GA areas) the rest of the crowd will be made up by the members, so lets look at 44k meaning that 50% of the members have shown.
Hey can explain why capacity of GA is reduced by 4000 or why GA reduces tickets sales at Lang park?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Hey can explain why capacity of GA is reduced by 4000 or why GA reduces tickets sales at Lang park?
They do it to save pressures on the ushers given that the bays aren’t large like Accor etc. I don’t think that 4000 are reduced from the capacity for the GA areas alone, a big chunk of that 4000 is probably for sponsorship redemptions that go unused.

nko11

Juniors
So highest ever normal round aggregate is 200,312 in Round 1 2011.

To beat this we need 93,347 in the remaining 5 games. Semi conservatively looking at 27k at Parra, 12k at Shark Park, 23k at the Warriors. Anything extra will help. Leaving 31,346 from the Dragons and Titans.

Honestly looking at the sales for the Titans, it 'appears' to be a fair bit behind the Dragons game which was 15k. If I had to have a stab at a number now, I'd say looking at 11-12k. The Titans fanbase morale is the lowest it's ever been. Would be good if they organised a free extra ticket for each member or something. Weather is meant to be good tomorrow, so hopefully a late surge of tickets sold. Thankfully Dragons look to be selling well. With great weather tomorrow, hoping they can test the 22k capacity. That would almost lock in the record.

jim_57

Staff member
Don't forget Wollongong. Makes the last 65K a but more achievable considering we should be able to count 12K-16K from there.

I think now if it’s 30k between Wollongong & Gold Coast it should sneak the record. I’m not confident of that though at all. If those 2 fall short of 30k it would need the Sunday-Monday games to be close to absolute capacity.

Still should be top 3 either way.

Brian potter

Bench
I think now if it’s 30k between Wollongong & Gold Coast it should sneak the record. I’m not confident of that though at all. If those 2 fall short of 30k it would need the Sunday-Monday games to be close to absolute capacity.

Still should be top 3 either way.
I think the crowd at Wollongong will beat the Gold Coast crowd.

either way it’ll just sneak past 30k.

Nolzy

Juniors
Season broncos member here who couldn’t attend tonight but made sure my tickets were given to people keen to go. It’s only 2 seats but knowing they’re gonna be empty in a stadium that’s basically sold out just pains me 😂

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Season broncos member here who couldn’t attend tonight but made sure my tickets were given to people keen to go. It’s only 2 seats but knowing they’re gonna be empty in a stadium that’s basically sold out just pains me 😂
Exactly what I would do when I lived in Brisbane. So easy to do as well. Wish those that were away for Easter did the same!

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Broncos next home game in two weeks against the Dolphins will probably sell out by the end of the week. There are approx 1500 seats left up on level 7 east. These are $100-$150 EACH. Broncos ticket revenue this year will be unbelievable - provided that form remains.

yakstorm

First Grade
Finally seeing some movement in sales at CBUS. Bays 20 - 22, 16 & 30 - 31 have moved some solid tickets in the past 48hrs. Still not looking amazing, although I'm really bad at guestimating Robina.

I'm going to say maybe 12K at the current rate, though hoping @APPSY tells me I'm way under.

Wollongong is looking great in the grandstands. Again, unless parts have been held back, only the corners of the Southern & Northern Grandstands have anything more than scattered seats. Less than 800 seats are left on sale of the 13,000 at the ground.