What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT Tuesday Vs Dolphins @ TIO Stadium Darwin Friday 8pm

Gronk

Staff member
200.gif

oldmancraigy

Coach
Honestly, I don't get the Hands craze? He is (to me) worse than Lussick (when tired), and so we might as well carry an outside back in case of injury (or a guy who can fill every single spot in the backline).

A 4th forward getting injured could be problematic - but how often has that happened?

hindy111

Post Whore
Honestly, I don't get the Hands craze? He is (to me) worse than Lussick (when tired), and so we might as well carry an outside back in case of injury (or a guy who can fill every single spot in the backline).

A 4th forward getting injured could be problematic - but how often has that happened?

The Blaize rumours are complete bullshit. He has already had 3 games in 6 rounds. That's more then most would of predicted. He hadn't played NSW CUP before this year. Hotnand humid conditions will suit him and he covers the 1-7

TheCrowe

Juniors

Market watch: Cowboys, Bulldogs, Broncos in two-player swap deal​

Parramatta are facing a fight to keep two of their most promising stars, while the Dragons have secured the services of a veteran hooker.
Herald Sun
All just a coincidence.

hindy111

Post Whore
On Blaize do people think he wouldn't have interest from other clubs? I'd say every club has 5 or 6 juniors every year that are attracting interest from other clubs. Maybe even more. But talents like Blaize,Sanders,MA are going to get a lot more attention then others. They play in the spine.
I'd like to think we are also sniffing around and scoping juniors from other clubs to poach.

Cloeel

Juniors
On Blaize do people think he wouldn't have interest from other clubs? I'd say every club has 5 or 6 juniors every year that are attracting interest from other clubs. Maybe even more. But talents like Blaize,Sanders,MA are going to get a lot more attention then others. They play in the spine.
I'd like to think we are also sniffing around and scoping juniors from other clubs to poach.

You don't sign a player like Lomax and expect there to not be any personnel losses.

I think it will put the whole squad on notice making this high profile external signing. We have not done this in a long time.