What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday vs Cows @ CommBank Friday 8pm

84 Baby

Referee
Works in our favour this time, but what if Moses was chosen as 18th man for the blues and couldn’t play tomorrow. I’d be pretty pissed off.
Yeah they’re should be a gentleman’s agreement to at least try to only pick reserve players from bye teams. That said Dearden is the only this game given Graham’s injury, but they could’ve easily selected Mahoney or Coates or Isaac Liu. Or Drags fans may have happily let Mbye take the spot. Or if you’re going to decimate Broncos anyway, just add Mam or Capewell

King-Gutho94

Coach
Works in our favour this time, but what if Moses was chosen as 18th man for the blues and couldn’t play tomorrow. I’d be pretty pissed off.
It was pretty piss poor i thought from the QRL bloke blabbing on giving reasons why Deardon wasn't released. In terms of munster carrying an injury and 5 days isnt long enough turnaround to be thrust into an origin game.

Don't they realise who pays these players wages its the clubs not the QRL.

The NRL should have just said 18th man can still play for club if the clubs are playing in those rounds so its up to the states if they want to gamble on that player as 18th Man if the club they are at are playing & only having 3,4,5 days to recover if needed or they just pick a player from one of the 7 clubs who have the bye if they are concerned.