What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday vs Cows @ CommBank Friday 8pm

King-Gutho94

Coach
I was thinking gee Luciano Leilua always seems to score against us.

I looked it up and he has scored against us 4 times in last 6 games. And 5 times in last 9 games with 3 different clubs.

Incorrect

Coach

Onya Billy your redemption will probably never be complete with parramatta fans after 2009 and all the illegal grubby shit you did on the field.

But it's a nice gesture and we thank you for it.
Good for us I suppose but this Origin circus just grates on me these days. We have the best club competition of the sport of rugby league on the planet but for 5-6 weeks of the season, clubs, coaches and fans have to compromise the integrity and quality of the product for these 3 glorified exhibition games....

King-Gutho94

Coach
Good for us I suppose but this Origin circus just grates on me these days. We have the best club competition of the sport of rugby league on the planet but for 5-6 weeks of the season, clubs, coaches and fans have to compromise the integrity and quality of the product for these 3 glorified exhibition games....
Yeah the competition certainly gets corrupted.

I suppose it allows kids to get a taste of FG they wouldn't get if rep players were still playing.

Thankfully for us we haven't been affected by it over the years by losing many players for games.

Under BA we are 12 wins from 14 games for origin affected rounds since 2014 so we have certainly taken advantage.

eels_fan

First Grade
Shows how little faith Payten has in the team he has named.

“But I’m really disappointed there were seven other teams [with the bye] they could have picked an 18th and 19th man. There’s a miniscule chance Tommy will play. It’s frustrating.”

hindy111

Post Whore

Agree 100%
It probably works in our favour tonight considering all our injuries.

But you have to look at all the byes round and games where clubs are weakened. How many games and top 8 spots/finishes are effected.
I don't even watch origin half the time. I'm.in bed by 8.30/9 on a weeknight.

The most ridiculous is playing a dead rubber.
Just do 2 games and if need a 3rd like the NBA play off's. I mean imagine they played game 7 just for pride

Bandwagon

Staff member
Video Sliding GIF

Poor fella has dick worms.