What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Nutz

Bench
I can’t see Utoikamano leaving, I think we are turning a corner with Bula and Api signed til end of 2027, Luai on the way, and some proper promise being shown by some youngsters, I think there’s a chance of a premiership for us in 26-27.
I love your optimism Pezz.
What a weird stuffed up clause for the Ute.

Fordy20

Juniors
That or you miss the 8. He's a good player but I'm not sure he's someone Penrith will chase

That's kind of my point. I can't see us making the eight. We still need at least another eleven wins to be playing finals football and after that performance against the Dragons, I don't see where the wins are coming from.

I think that's the club's card mate, it's not making the finals is Ute's clause.

We might be losing our best forward next year too then.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
That's kind of my point. I can't see us making the eight. We still need at least another eleven wins to be playing finals football and after that performance against the Dragons, I don't see where the wins are coming from.
I can see you jagging 8th maybe.......am I being too hopeful? If the dumb merkins f**kup and don't pick Api for NSW it might be game on

WA Tiger

Bench
I think we can win enough games to make the finals..You just need to appreciate the gap in skills and composure and attacking mentality between Bud Sullivan and Galvin..and then both Galvin and Sezers form seems to peak when playing together
Once Sezer gets those kicks going the opposition are fked. Including Penrith
There’s no doubt the team will be expecting a win this weekend to wipe the last two weeks

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
We’ve also got Samuela Fainu who looks a proper prospect, and I would argue after a couple of games looks as good if not better than Utoikamanu. The two of those boys together will be a massive plus for the Tigers
Ute's streets ahead of Samuela Fainu but Sammy is one of our best future fwds. I'd love to see him start with Ute but he's got to put on some size as he still looks a bit lean.
Imo, the plan all along was for him to eventually replace an aging Klemmer.
The thing I like about him is he's a goer and could end up playing big minutes in the engine room.

Tigerm

First Grade
Interesting the media didn’t know about fish getting a release but suddenly know about Penrith wanting your guy.Wuld not read to much into it just yet

Kent was of the belief the Warriors could have breached the NRL regulations which state clubs can’t negotiate with players until they are in final year of their current contract.

“Why hasn’t the Integrity Unit got involved in this?” Kent asked on NRL360 on Wednesday.

“He had two years to run on his deal with Penrith, he’s not allowed to negotiate under NRL rules and suddenly he goes to Penrith and says he wants to go.”
———————
Kent actually making a valid argument for a change.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Last year when they were talking about Stefano's clause, it was stated he could play two origin games or we make the top 8 by 24. He played one game last year. So I would have thought he only has to play one game this year & the get out clause is invalid. Which I would have thought if he keeps his form up, he's got a very big possibility of being picked in at least 1 game this season. I would argue NSW have been too light on the bench for a couple of years now & 3 prop rotation is needed.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

Kent was of the belief the Warriors could have breached the NRL regulations which state clubs can’t negotiate with players until they are in final year of their current contract.

“Why hasn’t the Integrity Unit got involved in this?” Kent asked on NRL360 on Wednesday.

“He had two years to run on his deal with Penrith, he’s not allowed to negotiate under NRL rules and suddenly he goes to Penrith and says he wants to go.”
———————
No he's not, hes dribbling shit like normal. The Panthers and the Warriors sorted this out together for Fish and he's family's sake. The rule is to stop the poaching of players

murraymob

Coach

———————
They did but Penrith out of respect to fish will not push the matter

murraymob

Coach
Last year when they were talking about Stefano's clause, it was stated he could play two origin games or we make the top 8 by 24. He played one game last year. So I would have thought he only has to play one game this year & the get out clause is invalid. Which I would have thought if he keeps his form up, he's got a very big possibility of being picked in at least 1 game this season. I would argue NSW have been too light on the bench for a couple of years now & 3 prop rotation is needed.
You will make the 8 so it will not matter

Crazyperpman

Juniors
You will make the 8 so it will not matter

You need to check out this thread and reevaluate your opinion