What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Wests Tigers @Bathurst

WestyLife

First Grade
It will be Laurie 1000%

giphy.gif

Fangs

Coach
Scrappy win but I'll take it. Very reminiscent of early last season really. Alamoti had a great debut, he's got some speed for a big guy.

Very much so. Slowish start.

So does anyone else agree that our middles apart from God Yeo and now getting exposed? Fish is hitting the ball up like a bitch

We set a high standard but you have to consider how tumultuous it's been for JFH. The family event is obviously huge for him and he has quit his contract. His whole life has turned on its head.

As Penny said most are off it right now. Similar to last year. What matters is that they fire in the big moments, not against the Tigers.

MrBlack

Juniors
So does anyone else agree that our middles apart from God Yeo and now getting exposed? Fish is hitting the ball up like a bitch
We were lucky we were up against the Tigers today. A top 8 team would have put a lot of points on us.

we need to improve quickly.

hindy111

Post Whore
It might be worth looking at snagging someone this season to replace JFH and bolster your pack for a finals charge.

Girds89

Bench
That was a rubbish performance.

Boys looked gassed from the get go.

Moses shoulder looks cooked again. Fish looks down on fitness and not in the right headspace.

Despite people frothing about alamonti i thought the edge defence by both him and tago was pretgy avg.

Dyl and yeo really the only shinning lights.

Could make a case romey is getting back to gis best tho which is probs the biggest positive to take out of it other than the two points.

Not sure if ivan flogged them for two weeks but they looked cooked from the get go.

Few days rest before nq i reckon and get nath back.

WestyLife

First Grade
That was a rubbish performance.

Boys looked gassed from the get go.

Moses shoulder looks cooked again. Fish looks down on fitness and not in the right headspace.

Despite people frothing about alamonti i thought the edge defence by both him and tago was pretgy avg.

Dyl and yeo really the only shinning lights.

Could make a case romey is getting back to gis best tho which is probs the biggest positive to take out of it other than the two points.

Not sure if ivan flogged them for two weeks but they looked cooked from the get go.

Few days rest before nq i reckon and get nath back.

All bye teams have played a bit like that.