What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wimbeldon

BWNB

First Grade
yep zvonareva was the only one I didn't get too, Tanasugarn has a good wimbledon record so probably should not have bet against her.
How about Sharapova out! works for my bet on Venus to win as they were in the same side of the draw, Venus is looking a bit rusty though

Cost me $300 on a $5 multi.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Ivanovic gone... Not a surprise though considering the sh*t she came up with against Dechy. I think she will be glad to shed the No. 1 tag very shortly.

rabs

Staff member
3rd round tonight better odds but tougher

backing SZAVAY Agnes vs MEDINA GARRIGUES Anabel 1.48
backing RADWANSKA Agnieszka vs PAVLYUCHENKOVA Anastasia 1.23
backing CHAKVETADZE Anna vs RODINA Evgeniya 1.25
backing FERRER David vs ANCIC Mario 1.85
backing VERDASCO Fernando vs BERDYCH Tomas 2.05
Payout 8.62

bloody Ancic :?

rabs

Staff member
taking SAFINA vs Peer 1.3
taking KUDRYAVTSEVA vs Peng 1.83
taking KLEYBANOVA vs Sugiyama 1.67
taking NADAL vs Kieffer 1.06
payout 4.21

shear_joy9

Coach
3rd round tonight better odds but tougher

backing SZAVAY Agnes vs MEDINA GARRIGUES Anabel 1.48
backing RADWANSKA Agnieszka vs PAVLYUCHENKOVA Anastasia 1.23
backing CHAKVETADZE Anna vs RODINA Evgeniya 1.25
backing FERRER David vs ANCIC Mario 1.85
backing VERDASCO Fernando vs BERDYCH Tomas 2.05
Payout 8.62

I had a similar multi going but instead of the ferrer ancic match, I had Bartoli v Mattek backing Bartoli.

She was serving for the first set then just fell apart losing in two :(

rabs

Staff member
yeah I saw that game the yank girl looks like shes had a tat burnt off her arm
tonight we score!

shear_joy9

Coach
Safina had a big comeback, winning the second set. She was serving for the 3rd but choked, losing 8-6.

She had quite a horrible game. Terrible serving and huge amount of unforced errors.

rabs

Staff member
unbelievable should have left her out of it and still would have been decent odds
she led 2-0 in the first as well looks like she has that ability to drop her bundle just like Marat can

Jono Russell

Bench
unbelievable should have left her out of it and still would have been decent odds
she led 2-0 in the first as well looks like she has that ability to drop her bundle just like Marat can

She was playing with an injury. After the 2.5 hour match she was in alot of pain. You could see it in her face during the last few games. If she was injury free I think she would have won easy.

rabs

Staff member
She was playing with an injury. After the 2.5 hour match she was in alot of pain. You could see it in her face during the last few games. If she was injury free I think she would have won easy.

that's a shame because she would have had a few days to recover if she had held on

rabs

Staff member
maybe her brother Matt can get me back on track after 4 consecutive multi losers where only one leg has let me down on each

tomorrow night I'm backing Matt Safin to beat Wawrinka and Anna Chakvetadze to beat Vaidisova paying $4.02 for the multi

Seagullsrock

Juniors
maybe her brother Matt can get me back on track after 4 consecutive multi losers where only one leg has let me down on each

tomorrow night I'm backing Matt Safin to beat Wawrinka and Anna Chakvetadze to beat Vaidisova paying $4.02 for the multi

Matt? Marat perhaps.

shear_joy9

Coach

amazingly both players backed to play doubles straight after their match.

The doubles were also against each other!

rabs

Staff member
tonight Tanasugarn presents well over the odds at 3.60 on sportstab

she's had two lead up grass court tourneys winning one of them, Jankovic came straight from the French Open to here, she's done well at Wimbledon in the past, they're playing on court 18 tonight and she's been on the outside courts for the first 3 rounds including court 18 where she beat zvonareva while Jankovic has been on the main courts as well as the injury scare to Jankovic. Tanasugarn has just turned 31 so she could possibly be thinking this is her last hurrah here and their 2008 win/loss records are almost identical, cannot talk myself out of backing her so I am putting her in a multi with the 2 Wiilliams sisters 1.12 & 1.15, Federer 1.05 and Nadal 1.12 as well as Cronulla the dozen start 1.38 for a 7.52 payout