What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wimbeldon

Tom Shines

First Grade
The Williams sisters absolutely own Wimbledon, their power is unstoppable on the grass. And they have far more ticker than those Russians and Serbs no longer in the tournament. Hard to go past Venus now I think.

rabs

Staff member
tonight Tanasugarn presents well over the odds at 3.60 on sportstab

she's had two lead up grass court tourneys winning one of them, Jankovic came straight from the French Open to here, she's done well at Wimbledon in the past, they're playing on court 18 tonight and she's been on the outside courts for the first 3 rounds including court 18 where she beat zvonareva while Jankovic has been on the main courts as well as the injury scare to Jankovic. Tanasugarn has just turned 31 so she could possibly be thinking this is her last hurrah here and their 2008 win/loss records are almost identical, cannot talk myself out of backing her so I am putting her in a multi with the 2 Wiilliams sisters 1.12 & 1.15, Federer 1.05 and Nadal 1.12 as well as Cronulla the dozen start 1.38 for a 7.52 payout

jackpot! covered my previous multi losses and puts me in front for the championship

rabs

Staff member
taking the Williams sisters @ 1.11 & 1.22 in the semis with Rafa tonight in the quarters @1.20, add in QLD head to head tonight @ 1.60 for a 2.60 payout

rabs

Staff member
indeed she's a tough little cookie should have had a bit on her against the weak willed Vaidisova

Tom Shines

First Grade
Federer in straight sets @ 1.49

Back in business...

Venus Williams (and Serena for that matter) has not dropped a set this tourny in singles or doubles, and I can't see her doing so now.

I'll have a little something on the 2-0 @ 1.72

Last edited:

rabs

Staff member
Back in business...

Venus Williams (and Serena for that matter) has not dropped a set this tourny in singles or doubles, and I can't see her doing so now.

too easy there with Roger, I reckon Zheng may be able to pinch a set off Serena will have a little piece of the 4.50 on offer

Tipster

Bench
Actually think both Zheng and Dementieva can win a set tonight

Maybe make a play in the "over" games options in both matches

Tom Shines

First Grade
Back in business...

Thanks for that Venus, ta.

rabs

Staff member
taking the Williams sisters @ 1.11 & 1.22 in the semis with Rafa tonight in the quarters @1.20, add in QLD head to head tonight @ 1.60 for a 2.60 payout

bingo again very nice ty ladies

rabs

Staff member
the total games in the Womens final is paying 2.90 for 21-26 games and 2.80 for 27+ games
covering both options gives me a dividend of either 1.90 or 1.80

Tom Shines

First Grade
Safin's serve should be able to see him hold for at least one set, then in a tie break, anything can happen. K-Fed in four.

Um, that bet was for the Ancic match. Which got up.

I don't trust Safin at all, this has a remarkable similarity to the 2005 Australian Open. The only value I see is Safin at $42 to win the tournament. But I'm staying well clear of this match.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Ah if only I knew about this thread a few weeks ago.
Lost a multi last night purely on Safin/Federer ober 32.5 games, it finished a dead 32.

People are bagging Federer saying hes not playing that well, but I think its a bit harsh he has not lost a set all tournament and taken out Hewitt, Ancic and Safin.

Nadals been playing great too obviously, I really expected Murray to push him, but obviously not. Id still have to stick with Federer too. Serena Williams to beat Venis , and throw in NZ/NZ in the rugby vs the Boks tonight and its not a bad multi.