What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NYC grievances

Wicks

Juniors
Is anybody else sick of

The Gold Coast getting favourable calls including a slow ruck speed when they are defending and a very quick one in attack They do help themselves but is not just about what they do

The referees did a job on the Panthers and the Dragons in recent weeks not only in those areas but across the park including clear tries

:sick:

Joel Thompson hitting players high throwing players putting his elbow in their face in every tackle Good on Martin Kennedy for giving some back

Javarn White picked up a serious injury yesterday which everyone saw but a big miss was the one on Luke Towers I dont know how Towers even got up and played on

If we dont see a more significant suspension this week he is the protected species of the NYC like Bryce Gibbs was in the NRL for a long time

:sick:

Any others grievances out there

mxlegend99

Referee
Didn't catch the game, but i heard that the Panthers had a couple of fair tries near the posts disallowed. It's just a shame we have so many players missing through injury and first grade duties, as our team could overcome an idiot referee at full strength.

Didn't catch the game, but i heard that the Panthers had a couple of fair tries near the posts disallowed. It's just a shame we have so many players missing through injury and first grade duties, as our team could overcome an idiot referee at full strength.

The Panthers got absolutely screwed in that game.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Explain this one:
Hudson breaks Brophy's nose and outs him for the rest of the game, 3 weeks.
Matty Smith suspended for 4 weeks for a tackle that wasn't even his fault.

Wicks

Juniors
Explain this one:
Hudson breaks Brophy's nose and outs him for the rest of the game, 3 weeks.
Matty Smith suspended for 4 weeks for a tackle that wasn't even his fault.

Brophy came back and played but then went off later after another knock

Throws are more serious and Smith took the rap for Thompson Both should have been suspended

Thompson hit Hudson high helped lift in the tackle and then put in an elbow in All in the same tackle

I dont think any of the aggression in that game happens if Thompson doesnt start it there in that tackle and he keeps doing it because he is not sent off nor is he suspended sufficiently

The referee lost complete control of that game which led to the violent swings in possession

Dogaholic

First Grade
The linesman at the Dogs Vs Warriors game gave the Warriors a victory. Worst call I have ever seen. Kevin Locke stepped out 3 times and it was not called.

ozbash

Referee
The linesman at the Dogs Vs Warriors game gave the Warriors a victory. Worst call I have ever seen. Kevin Locke stepped out 3 times and it was not called.

he wasnt out.

touchie verified he was in as did the ref.

stop whinging...:cool:

murraymob

Coach
just to explain what happened to penrith.
try 1 disallowed
Penrith put a bomb up Penrith player jumps catches ball bounces up off his chest he catches it puts it down for a try no other players near him ref rules knock on

try 2 disallowed
Penrith player goes from dummy half rolls over puts ball down ref rules held up
he was never stoped and went in one motion

Both replays where clear that they where tries

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I was sitting behind the posts 3 rows back from where those tries were disallowed. I was blowing up at both the decisions!

Wicks

Juniors
Would also like to know why Steve Darby is regarded by Scott Sattler as the best prop in the competition Is he his manager or a close friend to the family

Darby wouldnt be in the top 20 props All the Penrith props made a joke of him

Dogaholic

First Grade
he wasnt out.

touchie verified he was in as did the ref.

stop whinging...:cool:

I was less then 10m away from the incident. Where were you? No doubt digging a ditch in a bright yellow vest?

Touchie verified the try, that was touch and go. Kevin Locke stepping out isn't touch and go. Ref probably wanted to go clubbing that night so wanted to get on the good side of all the bouncers.

ozbash

Referee
I was less then 10m away from the incident. Where were you? No doubt digging a ditch in a bright yellow vest?

Touchie verified the try, that was touch and go. Kevin Locke stepping out isn't touch and go. Ref probably wanted to go clubbing that night so wanted to get on the good side of all the bouncers.

WARRIORS 43 (A Mara 2, E Taylor 2, P Ah Van, K Tehira K Locke :lol: tries K Locke 7 goals I John Field Goal )
BULLDOGS 38 (B Barba 2, S Tala, J Fawcett , M Pure, J Makatoa, W Namoa tries B Barba 5 goals)

Dogaholic

First Grade
WARRIORS 43 (A Mara 2, E Taylor 2, P Ah Van, K Tehira K Locke :lol: tries K Locke 7 goals I John Field Goal )
BULLDOGS 38 (B Barba 2, S Tala, J Fawcett , M Pure, J Makatoa, W Namoa tries B Barba 5 goals)

K Locke didn't score the try in question. You would have to be at the game to know that :roll: Can you get me into Dragon Fly this Saturday night?

Dogaholic

First Grade
Cheers bro. In the meantime, send your father round in his yellow vest to dig me a ditch. Ta :)

brendothejet

First Grade

sounds to me like if one side could've figured out how to tackle it would've been irrelevant if he stepped out...