What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

Bazal

Post Whore
:lol::lol::lol:

Good effort Justin...might not have got off the ground but it was the straightest yet :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wally called that play 20 mins ago, finally someone tried something different. All our forwards we're outstanding, 3 or 4 of them look better than what we had trotting out in first grade this year.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
god I never want to go through that again

I wore a path out in my carpet, couldn't sit down

worst kicking in the history of the world

go you good things

Bazal

Post Whore
Wally called that play 20 mins ago, finally someone tried something different. All our forwards we're outstanding, 3 or 4 of them look better than what we had trotting out in first grade this year.

Anyone know how many minutes Brod played? I swear it was 90-100 :crazy::crazy: He was absolutely immense

Bazal

Post Whore
god I never want to go through that again

I wore a path out in my carpet, couldn't sit down

worst kicking in the history of the world

go you good things

Yeah it was shabby, but we got there and that's what matters. On the plus side, the suspense made it even better when they finally did go over :p

I had to go cook the BBQ and was watching thru the window.
Well Done WENTY!!!!
Hard Luck Newtown you guys played very well.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Anyone know how many minutes Brod played? I swear it was 90-100 :crazy::crazy: He was absolutely immense
He was absolutley outstanding, would have been my MOM just ahead of Latimore and Joey G. Also impressed by Horo,Cleaver,Hauraki and Etu.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah it was shabby, but we got there and that's what matters. On the plus side, the suspense made it even better when they finally did go over :p

yeh, I'll take them any way we can get them

how many grand final have we had recently against the Bluebags

these two teams always put on a great fight

Bazal

Post Whore
He was absolutley outstanding, would have been my MOM just ahead of Latimore and Joey G. Also impressed by Horo,Cleaver,Hauraki and Etu.

Yeah Joey was outstanding too...Latimore was good but not as consistent as Joe and Brod IMO. Every time they got the ball the pushed blokes back or busted the line