What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

Bazal

Post Whore
The Magpies should be winning this by 20
I have been very disappointed with the attacking options in the Jets 20. There have been a lot of one out going for the line wanting to be the hero sort of play (especially in in the 1st half)

In all fairness, Newtown have been outstanding in defence.

And they're now building pressure in attack...come on boys

Delboy

First Grade
The halves are playing terrible, poor options and bad kicking. Should be 10 pts up minimum, this will be a game lost by Wenty, if that happens.

Maloney for all the hype should be doing a better job, bit like Hodgkinson in the NYC

Bazal

Post Whore
The halves are playing terrible, poor options and bad kicking. Should be 10 pts up minimum, this will be a game lost by Wenty, if that happens.

Maloney for all the hype should be doing a better job, bit like Hodgkinson in the NYC

Mate, I reckon the kicking has been good, at least from Maloney. O'Grady has been pretty poor but I think Maloney has done a really good job. It's just Newtown have defended really, really well

hineyrulz

Post Whore
These 2 halves are 2 of the biggest ball hogs i have ever seen, Maloney for all the hype hasn't impressed me one little bit, Our forwards couldn't have been more impressive.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah that field goal effort was horrible...But I failed to see a knock on on the replay tbh.

Newtown f**k up 20 out, come on boys

Delboy

First Grade
Cant agree with that, maloney has had the opportunty to run them out of toen, and options etc include kicking have been poor. We tend to give to Finch, but perhaps that shows how difficult it is, but very disappointing.

Delboy

First Grade
Hate to say this, but Wenty dont deserve to win, a poor performance with little to show from the creators for all the possession

Bazal

Post Whore
Cant agree with that, maloney has had the opportunty to run them out of toen, and options etc include kicking have been poor. We tend to give to Finch, but perhaps that shows how difficult it is, but very disappointing.

I think the options in general have gotten worse as the game progressed (especially in the last ten minutes), out of a bit of desperation created by the Newtown defence...but they've been hanging on no matter what we do. Maloney put Horo over the line three times, he was held up once and pushed back twice. Maloney put Jono over with a bomb, but Jono dropped it. He put Iwi into the corner but Iwi dropped it. He's got us what. 5 drop outs? 6 drop outs? His last ten or minutes have been poor but if not for others from both sides he'd have us at least two or three tries up.

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
I've never wanted a field goal more then I have now. But if, no when it goes into extra time, I'm sorry to say but I think the Jets will win. We have had our chances and blown them.

Bazal

Post Whore
f**k me....Why does O'Grady keep taking the shots? Right idea, wrong player :fist: O'Grady should have been pushing it on to Maloney, not the other way round

These 2 halves are 2 of the biggest ball hogs i have ever seen, Maloney for all the hype hasn't impressed me one little bit, Our forwards couldn't have been more impressive.

Couldn't agree more. The forwards have been awesome. Really, really impressed with the forward momentum they have been getting all game. The halves have been f*cing atrocious!

greg

Juniors
G'day guys. Im holidaying in Thailand and have logged in here for the score updates. We are in extra time I take it?

Latest posts