What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

Bazal

Post Whore
Deadset the sides must have an agreement to play the longest ever game :lol: Maloney deadset missed that on purpose, and Newtoen can't hold it

Bazal

Post Whore
F*CK ME!!!! Who is responsible for field goal practice....cos they've been bludging all year :lol:

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Far out, a under 7 can kick better then these guys. The way this game is going the main game will start at 7 tonight. So much for a Sunday afternoon game

Delboy

First Grade
Well, maloney has been crushed by the pressure, makes you wonder if he can make the step upo NRL, he has missed 2 from in front. Not singling him out, but he should have taken control

Bazal

Post Whore
f**k it, just go for the try boys :lol: You've obviously never kicked a droppy in your life :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
Whoever your hooker is...Anthony Mitchell?...he is bloody useless...get him off...and out of your club ASAP.

His service from dummy half...at every drop goal attempt has been pathetic and slow...and in general his service is absolutely dreadful.

Bazal

Post Whore
Well, maloney has been crushed by the pressure, makes you wonder if he can make the step upo NRL, he has missed 2 from in front. Not singling him out, but he should have taken control
\

Everyone's cracked under the pressure IMO, from both side. Some bad misses...I guess this is the folly of golden point in a grand final of a competition that never plays golden point. Keep the old extra time rules IMO, cos this got ridiculous 16 mins ago

On the plus side....BROD IS STILL GOING :crazy:

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
My hubby and kids are driving back from Fraser Island and my son was up set about missing the first half of the main game, I don't think he has to worry about it now, with this game they will make it home in time to see it.

Phillips

Referee
Whoever your hooker is...Anthony Mitchell?...he is bloody useless...get him off...and out of your club ASAP.

His service from dummy half...at every drop goal attempt has been pathetic and slow...and in general his service is absolutely dreadful.

its not anthony mitchell.

Bazal

Post Whore

Marty Mitchell mate...and he's another who's cracked IMO. Much poorer than usual