What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder what new illegal tackle will be invented

Syko

Juniors
this thread will be in full force when we kick your ass all over the place on friday!

AILD

Bench
...and what if, sorry, and what will happen WHEN we win?

go eat a kebab and cry to allah?

t1tan

Juniors
FMD,get over yourselves st george supporters..
At least the storm have made grand finals in recent memory,unlike your team.
You must be closet manly fans to bring up last years grand final..

Syko

Juniors

Syko

Juniors
From reading the rubbish sh*te you posted,i can safely say im older than you..must hurt you supporting such an erratic team that cant live up to expectations,if premierships were won on paper st george would be unbeatable! :lol:

shhhhh new jack

hahaha, your a dickhead but that wobbly board thing made me laugh. that was random. dragons will still get smashed mohammed.

fyi I'm south american and not muslim

and wow look what I found! coincidence they are called 'team storm'....I think not!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTjUS59orZU

11Straight

Juniors
From reading the rubbish sh*te you posted,i can safely say im older than you..must hurt you supporting such an erratic team that cant live up to expectations,if premierships were won on paper st george would be unbeatable! :lol:
Come talk when you actually make a final peckerhead.

11Straight

Juniors
true true, atleast other trolls were entertaining. These trolls are just a pimple on the arse of society
And your a skidmark in Stormchasers underpants.
Jesus Christ! Do you three possess a brain cell between you? A girl goes away for a few days and comes back to a fetid sh*tstorm of mediocrity. Gone are the days when trolls had some wit and originality about them. Shame on you, boys!
Below average at best!
Shower us with your quality wit and flair,

You make me laugh heaps.:sleeper::sleeper:

Anyways ill see you and your merry band of misfits on monday after our finest of victories on friday night.

melbourne_belle

Juniors

Anyways ill see you and your merry band of misfits on monday after our finest of victories on friday night.

Trolls are suppose to be funny, why are you letting us down with your weak efforts?

Victory or not on Friday night, your still a douche.

StormChaser

First Grade

Oh will you not just give up instead of pawning yourself with every post?
Simply put you starting to bore me. It is like hearing the same punchline over and over. Your geniused ways were amusing...very amusing. Now they are known and expected.

Boring as bat sh*t.

LESStar58

Referee
That's it??

You know you have been well and truly smashed when with all that huffing,puffing and wheezing you pick me up on 1 misspelt word.

HAHAHAHA!

I have nothing? This coming from the muppet who originally played the homophobic/gay bashing card a few pages back?

Lift your game, sport.

Latest posts