What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: Origin 3 :: QLD 16 NSW 28 @ Suncorp :: Wed 15 Jul

Origin III - Maroons or Blues

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheBourbonBeast

Juniors
Ahh, multiple accounts.

Oh, and Creagh is a wide running second rower, much like Kennedy, Mason, Tallis, hell going further back the likes of Bob McCarthey. They are better served running at the smaller guys, drawing them and passing/offloading putting others into gaps than hitting it up the middle. Thats what props are for.

Nah, just mates.

And tallis doesnt belong in that group. Sure he ran wide, but he varied it up by still running at the forwards.

Its a nsw thing. Our backrowers play a lot more around the middle. Its why our props are better at go forward, while yours a rooted from tackling. Both tactics have their merits, but ours are better - 4 in a row...

Creah is overrated. Where was he when the going was tough in games 1 and 2?

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Top it all off this weekend?

Bulldogs and Rabbitohs to win!

Red V have you had a few amber ale's this evening, actually a dragons supporter wanting the dogs to win geez whats the world coming too

Dont worry earlier in the thread i was sticking up for Creagh but then i realised what i was doing i had to stick my dogs cap back on and give it to him

All you creagh bashers are silly minded caught up in this bullsh*t of a game that no on cares about ...

Good on Creagh back off dont get suspended , the real games are in the NRL not this bullsh*t marketers dream , jealous of Saint George you all are

Yeah...seems like no-one's talking about the game tonight hey...

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
How does Watmough manage that form at SOO level but not often enough at club level?

He is patchy in defence. Most Manly fans will tell you he can play that well. The problems occur when he doesn't commit to tackles and jersey grabs. Early on this this season he was copping a bagging on here for his piss poor tackling attempts. He can really smash when he wants to.

In attack I doubt anybody could seriously say he has ever been average. He is built low to the ground and can move off both legs. Take a look at the Brisbane match last year. He smashed them on his own. His form for the last month has been great.

dragonfire

Bench
Haha refs were shocking in the last 2 mins, why stop the game? Instead of one fight, we almost got 3, I'm not complaining, but surely youd let time run out if you were the ref. After all, youll be the one breaking it up.

Price had it coming, Waterhouse did nothing wrong. I am actually worried about Price, rather it happened to Thurston or Slater.

Oath they lost control, like when Watmough tried to go at Lockyer and Hodges was there and they just made em play the ball. Everyone keeps talking Hodges up yet he had ample opportunity to step up and throw down but was all bark and no bite. Who really cares if Creagh doesnt want to get in a fight he was just stepping in and getting Hodges out of the ruck.

Kiki

First Grade
Creah is overrated. Where was he when the going was tough in games 1 and 2?

:lol:

errr he was scoring more tries? Creagh has been an absolute stand out for the blues the whole series. as the commentators were saying tonight, hes the only Blue that has escaped criticism. and rightly so.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Ben Creagh is a genius. Every man and his dog now will be thinking he is a marshmellow and overrated, while he quietly carries on tearing opposition teams a new arsehole in concert with Ben Hornby. Please feel free to keep mocking him.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors

errr he was scoring more tries? Creagh has been an absolute stand out for the blues the whole series. as the commentators were saying tonight, hes the only Blue that has escaped criticism. and rightly so.

I think he had great games 1 and 3, He didnt have a very good game in Game 2 and i believe Hayne is the only player in Blues who can say he played great footy all 3 games

skeepe

Immortal
What a disgraceful end to the match by the dirty, dirty NSW players. Brett White, not content with having elbowed Johnathon Thurston in the head earlier in the match, decides that he needs to do something else mind-numbingly stupid and start a fight with Steve Price. White is a cat, and it's a shame he got a lucky punch away because I would have loved to see Price shatter his face. Should have been sent off and will not play again for 8 weeks.

Waterhouse - well deserved send off, and that will probably be the last game he plays this season. 12 weeks plus for one of the lowest acts I have ever seen on a football field. I don't care whether Price had already been knocked out, because it happened only a split second before he grabbed him. Waterhouse came in, from behind, grabbed Price around the neck and tried to break it. Absolutely disgraceful and I hope he's rubbed out for a very, very long time.

I applaud Hodges and the rest of the Queenslanders for standing up for their mate. When a bloke gets knocked out by an absolute dog act, they have no choice. Congratulations Queensland, your passion showed through once again.

And to all the maggots applauding Price's injury, take a good hard look at yourselves. Scum.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Hey 1 out of the last 5 aint bad.

Hopefully Price is ok- his the last one who would instigate a fight out there.

Glad the rest of the guys showed a bit of fire for the guy who is the heart of the Qld team.

TheBourbonBeast

Juniors

Im pretty sure he copped a lot here after game 2. But thats OK, you can cheer on you fav player as he runs at all those halfbacks, and somehow passes 'miracle' balls while doing it.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
What a disgraceful end to the match by the dirty, dirty NSW players. Brett White, not content with having elbowed Johnathon Thurston in the head earlier in the match, decides that he needs to do something else mind-numbingly stupid and start a fight with Steve Price. White is a cat, and it's a shame he got a lucky punch away because I would have loved to see Price shatter his face. Should have been sent off and will not play again for 8 weeks.

Waterhouse - well deserved send off, and that will probably be the last game he plays this season. 12 weeks plus for one of the lowest acts I have ever seen on a football field. I don't care whether Price had already been knocked out, because it happened only a split second before he grabbed him. Waterhouse came in, from behind, grabbed Price around the neck and tried to break it. Absolutely disgraceful and I hope he's rubbed out for a very, very long time.

I applaud Hodges and the rest of the Queenslanders for standing up for their mate. When a bloke gets knocked out by an absolute dog act, they have no choice. Congratulations Queensland, your passion showed through once again.

And to all the maggots applauding Price's injury, take a good hard look at yourselves. Scum.

I think you better stop popping those pills with the mushrooms on them mate , they do some strange things to you,Waterhouse not play another game this season ,your not serious are you. I also believe Price an dWhite were both throwing punches not just White

An41

Juniors

Hey go wash the sand out of your Vagina

Slackboy72

Coach

<snicker>
skeepe made a funny :lol:

TheBourbonBeast

Juniors

You dont belong down there mate. You understand origin too well.