What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: Origin 3 :: QLD 16 NSW 28 @ Suncorp :: Wed 15 Jul

Origin III - Maroons or Blues

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiki

First Grade
Ben Creagh is a genius. Every man and his dog now will be thinking he is a marshmellow and overrated, while he quietly carries on tearing opposition teams a new arsehole in concert with Ben Hornby. Please feel free to keep mocking him.

amen Jason.

skeepe are you a Queenslander or do you just have to whinge about everything??

Chook Norris

First Grade
did Waterhouse actually do anything THAT bad? all i saw was that he tried tackling Price to the floor.. didn't see anything like what skeepe said.. tried breaking his neck in half? :?

Kiki

First Grade
wish NSW played with that much passion in the other 2 games. we coulda won the series.

Kiki

First Grade
at least we got to spoil the smug queensland party. do they get their special tropical island getaway now? i hope not. suck sh*t.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What a disgraceful end to the match by the dirty, dirty NSW players. Brett White, not content with having elbowed Johnathon Thurston in the head earlier in the match, decides that he needs to do something else mind-numbingly stupid and start a fight with Steve Price. White is a cat, and it's a shame he got a lucky punch away because I would have loved to see Price shatter his face. Should have been sent off and will not play again for 8 weeks.
- Johnathan Thurston shouldn't have been on the field after he kicked Williams in the face.
- White took exception to Price kneeing him. Shouldn't have punched on but it's Origin, players react.
- Lucky punch? :lol:

Waterhouse - well deserved send off, and that will probably be the last game he plays this season. 12 weeks plus for one of the lowest acts I have ever seen on a football field. I don't care whether Price had already been knocked out, because it happened only a split second before he grabbed him. Waterhouse came in, from behind, grabbed Price around the neck and tried to break it. Absolutely disgraceful and I hope he's rubbed out for a very, very long time.
You're f**king delusional if you think Waterhouse deliberately did that, and I suggest you urgently seek mental help - because you have a severe problem. Waterhouse's act deserved a send-off, but your carry on is ridiculous.
I applaud Hodges and the rest of the Queenslanders for standing up for their mate. When a bloke gets knocked out by an absolute dog act, they have no choice. Congratulations Queensland, your passion showed through once again.
Applauding Hodges speaks volume for your character. He did nothing but try to incite violence on not one but TWO occasions. The fact he remained on the field while others did not was disgusting.
And to all the maggots applauding Price's injury, take a good hard look at yourselves. Scum.
Oh give it a rest, what about all the injuries Price has inflicted over the years? :lol:

You're f**king pathetic. You don't even live in Queensland :lol: Gutless.

The worst part is dickheads like Bellamy, Fulton, Daley, McCarthy, the other mong, Williams, Gidley, Perry etc... will keep their job because of a winning formula they found :x

We'd have been better off getting smashed 50-0

Kiki

First Grade
agree with everything u just said Timmah.

i like Pricey but he kneed White and then partcipated in a fight. aint NSW's fault White has a good hook. doesn't make him dirty, it makes him a good boxer.

if anyone is a dog out of that match its Thurston. how he didn't get sent off for that kick to the eye ill never know.

skeepe

Immortal
agree with everything u just said Timmah.

i like Pricey but he kneed White and then partcipated in a fight. aint NSW's fault White has a good hook. doesn't make him dirty, it makes him a good boxer.

if anyone is a dog out of that match its Thurston. how he didn't get sent off for that kick to the eye ill never know.

Same reason Barrett didn't get sent off for his deliberate attempt to break Inglis's jaw in game II I'd imagine.

BWNB

First Grade
What a disgraceful end to the match by the dirty, dirty NSW players. Brett White, not content with having elbowed Johnathon Thurston in the head earlier in the match, decides that he needs to do something else mind-numbingly stupid and start a fight with Steve Price. White is a cat, and it's a shame he got a lucky punch away because I would have loved to see Price shatter his face. Should have been sent off and will not play again for 8 weeks.

Waterhouse - well deserved send off, and that will probably be the last game he plays this season. 12 weeks plus for one of the lowest acts I have ever seen on a football field. I don't care whether Price had already been knocked out, because it happened only a split second before he grabbed him. Waterhouse came in, from behind, grabbed Price around the neck and tried to break it. Absolutely disgraceful and I hope he's rubbed out for a very, very long time.

I applaud Hodges and the rest of the Queenslanders for standing up for their mate. When a bloke gets knocked out by an absolute dog act, they have no choice. Congratulations Queensland, your passion showed through once again.

And to all the maggots applauding Price's injury, take a good hard look at yourselves. Scum.

What did Thurston do to Barret?
What did Thurston do to Williams?

I thought Waterhouse must have hit him but looking at the replay he didn't do anything but grab him.
Just a quick question, why dont you applaud Waterhouse for sticking up for his mate White?

For the record I was happy that Price got injured, serves him right, he is a dog who has ruined careers. So is it right to say what goes around comes around?

Kiki

First Grade
Same reason Barrett didn't get sent off for his deliberate attempt to break Inglis's jaw in game II I'd imagine.

that was at least in a tackle, it was just a stiff arm.

Thurstons dog act was a thousand times worse.

also Inglis deserves a bit of facial brusing after betraying his true state. the end.

Kiki

First Grade
i'll tell you why... MAROONWASH! Queensland are out to win the series 3-0 and inflict the ultimate humiliation on the pensioners, powder puffs and marshmallows (oh, and Tom Learoyd-Lahrs, the only player who doesn't fall into the aforementioned categories) from New South Wales. And achieve it they will. I'm fully expecting Queensland to celebrate their record 4th consecutive series victory in the most emphatic of ways.

bit off the mark skeepe?

skeepe

Immortal
What did Thurston do to Barret?

Gave him a facial that should have been penalised. Many NSW players also handed out facials that went unpenalised so your point is moot.

What did Thurston do to Williams?

Attempted to illegally get his foot under the ball to prevent a try. Has been rightly suspended but talk of a send off is laughable.

I thought Waterhouse must have hit him but looking at the replay he didn't do anything but grab him.

Around the neck. Twisting his neck and then slamming his head into the ground.

Just a quick question, why dont you applaud Waterhouse for sticking up for his mate White?

Because the fight was one on one. Waterhouse was attempting to help White with his favourite fighting style: haymakers on a defenceless player being held back by teammates. Surely you haven't forgotten?

For the record I was happy that Price got injured, serves him right, he is a dog who has ruined careers. So is it right to say what goes around comes around?

Who's career has Price ruined? Last I checked Tony Caine was still playing. Despite that, Price was merely attempting a charge down, something that was not illegal at the time that he did it. What both White and Waterhouse did was illegal, so it's not the same thing.

If Price had been knocked out in a good, hard tackle, then applaud if it makes you happy. Quite frankly I think it exposes your grimy underbelly.

Latest posts