What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the story Ben Creagh ?

ravin rabbitoh

Juniors
I am a Blue supporter through and through,but FMD what the F--k was Ben Creagh's push on hodges all about,gives him a shove than back pedals
a thousand miles and hour behind his own players,Fair dinkum i've seen the local netballers have more of a DIG,if you want to play with the BIG boys Benny harden the F--k up you BIG SKIRT

P.S . AS much as I hate Thurston,he should of Kicked "the wolfmans" head all the way to Brookvale, FMD hes ordinary.

Anyhow I dont post here very often,just needed to get that of my chest,
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh that feels better:cool:

grouch

First Grade
Whats the story? Thats what Mick Crocker was asking as Creagh breezed by him for his second try

dragondad

First Grade
Creagh was just pushing Hodges so that Gidley could play the ball,he was a bit surprised when the cat Hodges came running for him.You wouldnt wanna back him in a fight,but hes been one of our best in origin this series and is probs the standout 2nd rower going around.

gregstar

Referee
it was a girl attack for sure.

i can't recall hymmie ever being in a stoush, but that would have been a good one to get into.

dovif

Juniors
The story of Ben Creagh? Best forward in the state of Origin, scored 3 tries, a player every team would love to have playing for them

ravin rabbitoh

Juniors
The story of Ben Creagh? Best forward in the state of Origin, scored 3 tries, a player every team would love to have playing for them

Wasn't havin a shot at his football ability,I am actually a fan.
Just havin a shot at his TICKER ,the BIG GIRLS BLOUSE

Brutus

Referee
It was his tribute to Michael Jackson.

Not the greatest moonwalk of all-time, but he least he paid his respects.

petetheileet

First Grade
Ben Creagh wouldnt crush a grape...

seen prob 10 fights with saints since he has come into grade and only seen him in amongst it once and never seen him throw a punch....

the way our game is percieved at the mo, it couldnt hurt to have a few more like him

macavity

Referee
word is he throws them pretty well. was some sort of junior boxer apparently?

doesn't mean he throws them in games.

and yeah, it was pretty funny.

Tamwelg

Juniors
Ben Creagh wouldnt crush a grape...

seen prob 10 fights with saints since he has come into grade and only seen him in amongst it once and never seen him throw a punch....

the way our game is percieved at the mo, it couldnt hurt to have a few more like him

Yes, because we would all love to see our game being played by netballers :roll: