What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S o o - 3

Wank on Belly..... honestly. I don't want him here? :lol:

You are starting to sound like Cameron Smith....

If he trotted the same movge out in a Parra jumper Colonel and someone got seriously injured or died you would be happy with that?

i know you guys are yeah yeah'ing me about this but think a bout it...seriously think about it?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
but see Jess this is the diff between Qld and NSW that you guys don't get.

This is built into us...Origin was about Queensland getting back our best players and beating NSW and everything that has happened in between.

It truly is as simple as that.
The difference between NSW and QLD is you guys can remember stats from 1984.. right...

I was born in 1986, i don't know about hybrid, but surely i have an excuse for not knowing WTF you are talking about!!! :lol:

JessEel

If he trotted the same movge out in a Parra jumper Colonel and someone got seriously injured or died you would be happy with that?

i know you guys are yeah yeah'ing me about this but think a bout it...seriously think about it?

nonono of course we wouldn't! but come on - Justin Poore is not known for being a repeat offender. Give him the benefit of the doubt before you hand in your jersey :pray:

The difference between NSW and QLD is you guys can remember stats from 1984.. right...

I was born in 1986, i don't know about hybrid, but surely i have an excuse for not knowing WTF you are talking about!!! :lol:

Not if you are as passionate about your league as you say you are...particularly something as big as Origin.

See as a Queenslander I just don't get how you wouldn't?

And therein lies the difference.....

hybrideel

Bench

although that is a big difference in ages when it comes to football maturity i will still give you credit in that it seems most QLDers are taught Origin history and NSW hatred at school where apart from those 3 games a year we mostly don't care about QLD except as a place to go for a holiday

JessEel

Not if you are as passionate about your league as you say you are...particularly something as big as Origin.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok - i can't handle that comment. Im going to have to exit this thread right now.

Hybrid - i'll catch up with you on the weekend perhaps... i think we've got to get together and study every origin game ever played so that we can quote specific incidents and prove we are proud blue blooded New South Welshman..

although that is a big difference in ages when it comes to football maturity i will still give you credit in that it seems most QLDers are taught Origin history and NSW hatred at school where apart from those 3 games a year we mostly don't care about QLD except as a place to go for a holiday

Thank you linesmen...thank you ball boys.

That is exactly what I was after.

The Colonel

Immortal

Question for you Belly..... are you happy with the actions of David Shillington who jumped on top of Waterhouse and dragged him off a prone Price? If there was going to be any damage done to a player then there was more chance of it happening then..... not much concern being shown at that stage was there?

Poore did find an unlikely Maroons supporter. Former Queensland centre Chris Close said he didn't think there was any malice in it. "I'm sure Justin Poore didn't realise Steve Price was injured or took advantage of him. It happened in the heat of the moment," he said.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25794010-5012431,00.html

Seems even one of your nearest and dearest can take it for what it was.....

The Colonel

Immortal

Get over yourself Belly, truly...... I've never thought of you as a wanker, more of a mate but that statement takes you close.

Question for you Belly..... are you happy with the actions of David Shillington who jumped on top of Waterhouse and dragged him off a prone Price? If there was going to be any damage done to a player then there was more chance of it happening then..... not much concern being shown at that stage was there?

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25794010-5012431,00.html

Seems even one of your nearest and dearest can take it for what it was.....

You've dodged my question?

hybrideel

Bench
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok - i can't handle that comment. Im going to have to exit this thread right now.

Hybrid - i'll catch up with you on the weekend perhaps... i think we've got to get together and study every origin game ever played so that we can quote specific incidents and prove we are proud blue blooded New South Welshman..

Ok Jess i'll get 80-90 if you can get the ones from then on.
I'll bring the popcorn

Get over yourself Belly, truly...... I've never thought of you as a wanker, more of a mate but that statement takes you close.

Why because I would expect people who follow footy enough to spend most of a day on footy forums to know about the history of the game?

I'm not singling Jess out...it is for anyone that frequents these boards. Origin is the biggest thing in our game that has been going for nearly 30 years.

What is so wankerish about that? I thought it was just an honest statement.

The Colonel

Immortal
Why because I would expect people who follow footy enough to spend most of a day on footy forums to know about the history of the game?

I'm not singling Jess out...it is for anyone that frequents these boards. Origin is the biggest thing in our game that has been going for nearly 30 years.

What is so wankerish about that? I thought it was just an honest statement.

You're not? Wow, sure looked like it..... as for the wankerish bit of it.

You and you're mob try and tell us about how we don't have passion..... know your trying to tell us we don't know our history as well as you do beacuse you're a Queenslander. As I said Belly, get over yourself.....

Last edited:

hybrideel

Bench
I would call myself a big Parra fan but i don't know every game since i was born and before. Does that mean i'm not really a fan?
Is there a history test i need to pass first

Latest posts