What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S o o - 3

The Colonel

Immortal
The best bit of the whole footage is the ball boys lobbing the cans back into the stands..... oh that and Wayne Lewis being binned.

Juniors
I'm not going to defend JT for kicking...it has got to be rubbed out of the game forever.

But some people are carrying on like he used the force of a white supremacist skinhead.

I thought it was lazy and in no way pre-meditated.

BTW Jessies...I do love you!!!! :kiss: I've just put on Barry White.

Whats the definition of premeditated in this instance?

He stretches his leg out towards the player knowingly, he knows that Williams is being tackled and that he can be forced anywhere in the in goal area including held up...intent to kick him in the face is not there, but putting your foot into that position is reckless and pre meditated not a knee jerk reaction....Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

Whats the definition of premeditated in this instance?

He stretches his leg out towards the player knowingly, he knows that Williams is being tackled and that he can be forced anywhere in the in goal area including held up...intent to kick him in the face is not there, but putting your foot into that position is reckless and pre meditated not a knee jerk reaction....Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

Dave Williams end up with a black eye and a cut lip.

When JT throws the boot out that was not his intention. He was going for the ball.

Once again, I am not defending it.

Latest posts