What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farewell Thread

TheParraboy

Staff member
In case anybody's missing Locky (PB would be the only one) the rest of you can enjoy Locky's greatest hits (but mostly misses) here
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=154121

I personally think Lockys best work is in the Jacques Kallis appreciation thread, she comes out of the closet a lot

Incidently that other link she was only 13 years old

turned sweet 16 recently (or is it 17?) and jetting the worlds best fashion shows as we speak

Locky will be back mid January, I urge everyone just to hold on a little longer :D

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well I am in Barcelona guys and girls, missing you heaps. Have not caught any of the cricket though. Have a great New Year just do not spend as much as I have

TheParraboy

Staff member
Good to hear from you Locky

Barcelona? Any olive skinned smooth cute guys take your fancy?

Sunshine and Haurie have been on fire when you have been away :D

lockyno1

Post Whore
Plenty of guys on the runway at the shows that is for sure. Heard about Haurie and Sunshine!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Been heaps busy lately with shows. Luis Vutton show was amazing 2 days ago on the 30th December. Heaps of dresses plus underwear which is cool. Gives me some ideas for my designs or artwork. Looking forward to a bit of a break now before I head back on the 17th January.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Went to a show on New Years Eve during the day, then had a dinner with some friends who I know in Spain. Watched the fireworks in Barcelona.

TheParraboy

Staff member
thats good Locky

exactly 2 more weeks then your back, everyone here misses you a lot

lockyno1

Post Whore
Thanks PB..even you Twiz! Looking forward to getting back, but this break has been what I needed to clear my head and work out what I want to do with my life. Have made a few decisions over here, and one of those decisions means that I may decide to live in the UK next year but that is yet to be decided.

TheParraboy

Staff member
WOW A big change if you move to the UK Locky

Haurie and Sunshine will miss you, then again you will be closer to Cooky and Broady :D

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well unfortunately the fashion is all in Europe, that is where the issue is. If I want to go into this business, I have to move overseas. Alternatively I stay in Australia and do something in clothing lines here. It is a difficult decision and one that I have to take my time with. It is not one I will make up over the next 2 weeks, more likely around July next year.

Broady and Cooky will be fine, Trotty is cute as well.

Bazal

Post Whore
Well unfortunately the fashion is all in Europe, that is where the issue is. If I want to go into this business, I have to move overseas. Alternatively I stay in Australia and do something in clothing lines here. It is a difficult decision and one that I have to take my time with. It is not one I will make up over the next 2 weeks, more likely around July next year.

Broady and Cooky will be fine, Trotty is cute as well.

Will it be like this move?

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=145847

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he has actually been posting from France and Spain, unlike his alleged trip to LA

African Monkey

First Grade
Locky how's Simon ???

I heard from someone that he proposed to you a few months ago. Is it true and did you say yes ?????

weasel

First Grade
Went to a show on New Years Eve during the day, then had a dinner with some friends who I know in Spain. Watched the fireworks in Barcelona.

I was in Barcelona for New Years 2008-2009, staying in a hotel on Plaça de Catalunya, and spent the evening in La Rambla and then the Plaça itself, and there were no fireworks.

Bazal

Post Whore
he has actually been posting from France and Spain, unlike his alleged trip to LA

That might even be sadder tbh...if I hit up Europe, you buggers would be the last thing on my mind. No offence.